X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Glad you made it back home safe and sound, CM! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for 8/28!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Proud

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Davdah,I got out of TX just in time!!!(Storms)..it was at San Padre island and Harlingen!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Glad you made it back home safe and sound, CM! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for 8/28!!!

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
    CM bud!

Im sure the next time, will be a lot better!

I will kick ur lawyer's behind for being sloww!

LMAO! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Speed

Actually it's the Government's lawyer to be blame not mine

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    CM bud!

Im sure the next time, will be a lot better!

I will kick ur lawyer's behind for being sloww!

LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Hi Sprint ..yes it was very frustrating but hopefully they will get their act together on the 28th of next month.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    darn! Sorry to hear that CM! I am sure all will go well on the day though

I can imagine how frustrated you were, its time this is finally finalized.

Well I guess Mike's deal will just have to wait lol

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Oh CM, sorry to hear about that. Hopefully, the lawyer will do her job and be ready for the next hearing.

*fingers crossed*

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Well, what do you expect. The US government loses a billion dollars here and a billion dollars there. So, it is not unusual for the DHS attorney not to have the file. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't make it any less frustrating!!

I think that's the toughest thing about going through this system. I know all the hardcore guys will sit there and say "Oh, if you're legit, you don't have anything to worry about" and maybe they're right in the end ... but it doesn't stop the nerves!

These people have your life in their hands and they don't have to justify the delays or decisions. It's not an easy thing to sit there and deal with the 'what ifs'.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
    Ok guys sorry it took so long to get back to you all I flew in late this morning the case was rescheduled for August 28th because the DHS ATTORNEY DID NOT HAVE MY FILE!!!!!,yes can you all beleive that??!!!.She said it was at the National Records Center and she requested it but it never came in time for the hearing but it would definitely be there for the next hearing (she said she'll see to it),the Judge was furious with her he said "don't you realize that he is coming from FL??!! when can you have the file here??!!".The Judge was ready to finish the case he was even joking around with me asking me about some pictures that we had presented.He told my lawyer he wanted to go ahead and do everything so that the file will be the only thing that has to be view when we come back.As a result of the file not being there there was no way of knowing if the fingerprints was cleared for sure but my lawyer and the Judge said that from their experiences with these cases that it is cleared given the time I took the prints.That district office is the most disorganised office,alot of lawyers were complaining about their service.So that's it guys i go back on August 28th AGAIN!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, what do you expect. The US government loses a billion dollars here and a billion dollars there. So, it is not unusual for the DHS attorney not to have the file.

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Yes it was,lots of storms in Texas I had to get out right after the hearing.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    I Got A feeling On the 28th You Are Good!!! .
    Hope at least The Trip Was Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    Ok guys sorry it took so long to get back to you all I flew in late this morning the case was rescheduled for August 28th because the DHS ATTORNEY DID NOT HAVE MY FILE!!!!!,yes can you all beleive that??!!!.She said it was at the National Records Center and she requested it but it never came in time for the hearing but it would definitely be there for the next hearing (she said she'll see to it),the Judge was furious with her he said "don't you realize that he is coming from FL??!! when can you have the file here??!!".The Judge was ready to finish the case he was even joking around with me asking me about some pictures that we had presented.He told my lawyer he wanted to go ahead and do everything so that the file will be the only thing that has to be view when we come back.As a result of the file not being there there was no way of knowing if the fingerprints was cleared for sure but my lawyer and the Judge said that from their experiences with these cases that it is cleared given the time I took the prints.That district office is the most disorganised office,alot of lawyers were complaining about their service.So that's it guys i go back on August 28th AGAIN!!

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied
    Red tape belongs here. I'm using 3M Blue masking tape.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Well, it's continued again for CM! Krap! Makes me so mad that people just can't adjust their status without all this red tape!!!!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation