Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody to help us...please...

Hola..is anybody out there can help me and my housband?? the more we read about all this the more we get confusee...Till this moment we both know that in order to get my situation fix I have to go back to mexico.
    So here is our question..what's a WAIVER?? is this safe for me?? for how long I have to wait before I can come back tu U>S>A?
    Is there anybody that want to help us??
    does anybody know about a good attonery...we live in VA>>>>
    many thanks...

Hola..is anybody out there can help me and my housband?? the more we read about all this the more we get confusee...Till this moment we both know that in order to get my situation fix I have to go back to mexico.
    So here is our question..what's a WAIVER?? is this safe for me?? for how long I have to wait before I can come back tu U>S>A?
    Is there anybody that want to help us??
    does anybody know about a good attonery...we live in VA>>>>
    many thanks...

Comment

Since you entered the US illegally, i am making this assumption, you need to go back to your country. You can get a waiver only in certain situation. A waiver is something that forgives you for entering illegally. It is very hard to get, and you situation has to be very extreme. You can get a waiver for example, if it is dangerous for you to go back to your country. If both of you are illegal then you have to wait till a new law passes that will allow illegals to become legal. Other then that, you will have to go back to your country then apply from there to get legal status. Hope this helps.

Comment

why is very hard to get one waiver?? they can not understand that My housband (he is in the military and born here)can not take care of our son same a I because his job...we need to fix my situation before the navy send him overseas or to another country...and in this case if at that time I 'm not legal how we going to leave the country and come back together???
        can he get in trouble becuase of me being illegal???
        thanks for your help...

Comment

what if we left the country to another place like italy, spain (for example) can i get my situation fix from over there??? is easier??not being in my country...please somebady help/...this is mabe a dumb question but I'm really scared about the waiver thing and all that 10 year ban and ...etc etc
          please ...
          many thanks

Comment

You asked the same question on another site, a better site for your purposes.

Comment

He wont get in trouble, but you can get barred for 10 years. I am in a similar situation, but an attorney has pointed me in the right direction. I suggest you do the same. It is EXTREMELY hard to adjust status if you came without inspection (illegal. You can wait and hope a new law is passed this year, as many claim will happen. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation