• Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    Looks like Sprint be a d.yke.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Princess Was Party Girl!!! Cannot Be a princess and not Be Today!!! They Where Trying to outrun/Ditch Those that Could jeapordize The status Of The princess!!! The Rest hidden!!!
    You will never Know!!!

Once Upon a Time, 12th Grade i think?
    met a little Ho bag hunny. She wound Up under the Table In the courtyard outside. few days Later we wound up on A cruiser. Large Boat!!! Old People present, people of politics! The Grass/Smoke/ gonji/ Whatever!!! Was The Preliminary! Back then I Of coarse went with the Flow! Young, Ignorant, etc. I realize now They where prominant!!! This boat Was Extreme flagship!!! 50 Plus people on board. Within D.C. Harbour! I was just happy To have a Licker!!! LOL!!! Long story short. You gotta see it to believe it!!!

Age Means Zero!! Many Of 60's- even 70's Indulge!!! Maybe Even Those running this country Now??????? You will Never know unless Invited!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    “Sir, trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to argue with a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it” </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BARNEY??????

Its you??? Celebrity in the house!!! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You're g.ay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh?

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Brit, sprint, and pusa are just afraid of facts. If that had happened in the USA, she would be alive today. Fact. Just deal with it.

But then having a battle of wits with Brit would be like fighting an unarmed woman.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I'm sorry, but had that sort of accident happened in the US, they still couldn't have saved Princess Diana. Injuries sustained in the crash were beyond hope. The only person wearing a seat belt survived. Keep that in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I no longer respond directly to fedNUT hence the quotation. Barney's view I agree with

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    “Sir, trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to argue with a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it”

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Another irrefuteable post.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    More facts that will be ignorned.

Leave a comment: