X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I bother applying for K3

Hi All,

It looks like the vermont service center processing time for the I-130 is just under a month. If all goes well I might have the approval in the near future. Considering that the Missouri Service Center has a 6 month backlog of K3 applications, is it even worth it for me to apply for a K3? IF the NVC and counselate processing times are much longer for the I-130 process could I potentially still save time with a K3? (This point I am not informed on.) Any perspectives?
    Thanks.

Hi All,

It looks like the vermont service center processing time for the I-130 is just under a month. If all goes well I might have the approval in the near future. Considering that the Missouri Service Center has a 6 month backlog of K3 applications, is it even worth it for me to apply for a K3? IF the NVC and counselate processing times are much longer for the I-130 process could I potentially still save time with a K3? (This point I am not informed on.) Any perspectives?
    Thanks.

Comment

I would suggest applying for the K3. If your I-130 gets to the consulate first, then you could go ahead and go the direct route, but if the K-3 gets thier first you could go the K-3 route. If the I-130 goes through first, you'd be losing the K-3 application fee, but you'd also be avoiding the AOS fee, so you'd probably come out even. It's a win-win way to go.
      Have a nice day

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed