Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did she expect?

These women better learn their placss ! She must have been a mail order bride...

Pa. Man Kills Girlfriend Over Sandwiches
    Apr 14, 2006 : 9:37 am ET

UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A man threw a microwave at his girlfriend, then fatally beat her after she refused to heat up sandwiches, police said.

These women better learn their placss ! She must have been a mail order bride...

Pa. Man Kills Girlfriend Over Sandwiches
    Apr 14, 2006 : 9:37 am ET

UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A man threw a microwave at his girlfriend, then fatally beat her after she refused to heat up sandwiches, police said.

Comment

The man should be castrated and forbidden to marry again. The violent temper shown does not make him a man or macho, but rather a coward deserving a coward's death. I cannot think of any logical reason why one person should hit another over such trivial matters.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

What a loser!!!

Comment

Refusal to heat sandwiches is NOT a trivial matter ! You can get sick from cold sandwiches

Comment

Michael you know what, you are crazy.

I wish that was your sister or daughter, maybe you would not be laughing.

Comment

I wish she was one of my sisters too. I hate them. I don't understand how their husbands put up with them. If I had a daughter she would not act that way.

Comment

sicko, be careful what u wish for..your close relative could one day get an abusive significant other.

You better watch out, crazy people are all over, am not saying you are not one of them.

Comment

my sisters and brother are the abusers; I feel bad for their spouses and wonder why they putup with it; They assaulted me physically when I was a child; my sisters are vrbally abusive to their husbands beyond human belief; my brother has been in jail more times than anyone I have ever met incliding for assaults on a police officer and a patient under his care; one day they will meet their match; they are not nice people and deserve to get whacked with a microwave; its not sicko;

its not personal; its business;

thats my family, thats not me

Leave the gun, take the cannoli

Comment

well that explains why you are so wacky.

Have you tried counselling or therapy to rid you of your past problems growing up?

Comment

I have gotten rid of all my past problems

Comment

Refusal to heat sandwiches is NOT a trivial matter ! You can get sick from cold sandwiches
                        Michael, you have two arms, two legs, and a brain. Use them at least once. You might be surprised at yourself. But then again, most of us might not, except someone12.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Why should I have to eat cold sandwiches???

Comment

Why should I have to eat cold sandwiches???
                            And you have proven my point. Thanks for playing the game.

Comment

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed