Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadian wife want to apply tourist visa

im married to a canadian guy and i just want to ask some info about tourist visa.my husband want to come back next year but his mom want me to visit there this coming christmas.i didnt yet apply spouse visa coz we have plan to build house here first and after that i wil apply spousal visa.his mom want to meet me in personal coz she didnt came here coz she is old.i want to know if its possible i can apply the tourist visa?and wat i need to do?i hope u can help me.thx a lot

im married to a canadian guy and i just want to ask some info about tourist visa.my husband want to come back next year but his mom want me to visit there this coming christmas.i didnt yet apply spouse visa coz we have plan to build house here first and after that i wil apply spousal visa.his mom want to meet me in personal coz she didnt came here coz she is old.i want to know if its possible i can apply the tourist visa?and wat i need to do?i hope u can help me.thx a lot

Comment

A few questions. Are you currently in the US? If so, what is your status? I don't think anyone here will be able to help unless you provide some more information.

Comment

im here in philippines now and i got married to my canadian husband last february this year.after our wedding he came back in canada.his plan is to come back next year to build house here fbut before he came back here his mom want me to visit in canada this coming christmas.my question is: its possible i wil apply tourist visa so i can visit his mom this coming christmas?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by angelie:
          im here in philippines now and i got married to my canadian husband last february this year.after our wedding he came back in canada.his plan is to come back next year to build house here fbut before he came back here his mom want me to visit in canada this coming christmas.my question is: its possible i wil apply tourist visa so i can visit his mom this coming christmas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, this forum is about US Immigration. Since you want a visa to visit Canada, why not check with immigration services in Canada (or have your husband check for you?)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation