Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP

This is the letter I sent to one of the lawyers but it might take a while to answers meback so I wanted to ask you guys if anyone can help me. Please read my letter:

I hope you could give me some information regarding illegal immigrants (or as I'm out of status) and child rights and women abuse. My husband still didn't get the U.S. citizenship but bigger problem came when I found out that he was cheating on me. We have 9 months old baby. He doesn't care about her or me anymore. And two days ago he hit me twice while I held the baby. I was lucky that baby was in my arm because he threatened to kill me. He knows that I can't go to the police because I don't have my immigration papers. He knows that my parents are over the seas, that I can't work and that I don't have anywhere to go. I'm so desperate and I'm scared for my baby and me. I really believed that he'll change but he start accusing me that I cheated on him but I spend every day in the house with baby and his grandmother. It breaks me apart to write you this because I love him so much. I sacrificed so much, my career, my papers, and my education for him. I never believed that he could do this to me. The women that he have been with came to my door and told me that she didn't know that he is married and has a child. On top of everything he now took away my cell phone and his mom broke it that day when he hit me first time in last 4 years. His mom is on my side too but she believes that he is under the black magic. I never believed in that but the woman he cheated with is a gypsy. And in old times in my country people believed that gypsy people know black magic. He is acting really crazy and hates me so much. To make this shorter I don't even know how can I write all this because lawyer was the last thing I wanted to do, but I need to know what rights I have and my child since I don't have papers. Can he verbally abuse me and physically even if I don't have papers? Can I take my baby back to my country? She is born in Atlanta. Maybe he'll change but I need to know some of this questions. If you could please take some time and answer it to me I'll very thankful. You are my only hope. But if there is not much choice I'll stay with him until he gives me my papers. Maybe it is black magic in which personally I don't believe. Please Mr.Halow help me.

*** I can in USA on F1 and my college fail to issu me new I-20 to transfer to University.I had 3,9 gpa I played basketball for them and they told me that they just needed me for basketball.My lawyer told me to wait for my husband to get citiznship. He's in process he passed test and went to second fingerprints because we had problems w/ identity froud.He waits for sworen oath. How long it takes for that? Is is any way I can take my baby back to my country? My baby is born in USA.
    THANKS e-mail me at kosaskasica@aol.com or write here on discussion.

This is the letter I sent to one of the lawyers but it might take a while to answers meback so I wanted to ask you guys if anyone can help me. Please read my letter:

I hope you could give me some information regarding illegal immigrants (or as I'm out of status) and child rights and women abuse. My husband still didn't get the U.S. citizenship but bigger problem came when I found out that he was cheating on me. We have 9 months old baby. He doesn't care about her or me anymore. And two days ago he hit me twice while I held the baby. I was lucky that baby was in my arm because he threatened to kill me. He knows that I can't go to the police because I don't have my immigration papers. He knows that my parents are over the seas, that I can't work and that I don't have anywhere to go. I'm so desperate and I'm scared for my baby and me. I really believed that he'll change but he start accusing me that I cheated on him but I spend every day in the house with baby and his grandmother. It breaks me apart to write you this because I love him so much. I sacrificed so much, my career, my papers, and my education for him. I never believed that he could do this to me. The women that he have been with came to my door and told me that she didn't know that he is married and has a child. On top of everything he now took away my cell phone and his mom broke it that day when he hit me first time in last 4 years. His mom is on my side too but she believes that he is under the black magic. I never believed in that but the woman he cheated with is a gypsy. And in old times in my country people believed that gypsy people know black magic. He is acting really crazy and hates me so much. To make this shorter I don't even know how can I write all this because lawyer was the last thing I wanted to do, but I need to know what rights I have and my child since I don't have papers. Can he verbally abuse me and physically even if I don't have papers? Can I take my baby back to my country? She is born in Atlanta. Maybe he'll change but I need to know some of this questions. If you could please take some time and answer it to me I'll very thankful. You are my only hope. But if there is not much choice I'll stay with him until he gives me my papers. Maybe it is black magic in which personally I don't believe. Please Mr.Halow help me.

*** I can in USA on F1 and my college fail to issu me new I-20 to transfer to University.I had 3,9 gpa I played basketball for them and they told me that they just needed me for basketball.My lawyer told me to wait for my husband to get citiznship. He's in process he passed test and went to second fingerprints because we had problems w/ identity froud.He waits for sworen oath. How long it takes for that? Is is any way I can take my baby back to my country? My baby is born in USA.
    THANKS e-mail me at kosaskasica@aol.com or write here on discussion.

Comment

Yea I believe this story

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs