Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX NEWS SUNDAY SUNDAY

I was watching fox news sunday a few minutes ago, and the host had a panel of 5 analysts on the show, and they all agreed that the immigration battle starts and ends in the senate..Meaning that if Senate approaves a comprehensive bill, then it will be very hard for the House republicans to vetoe the bill.

They all seems to point to the enormous pressure that are being put on them by the religious, unions, civil rights groups..And it doesnt end there because, the enormous rallies tha occured nation-wide exposed the evil bill named HR4437, to the american public..Those rallies were organized for one purpose, and it was to tell the american public that millions of people will be turned into felons, overnight, just for working hard and they may(US citizenz) may also get arrested if they offer a migrant a glass of water.

One of the fox analysts stated something that i had predicted and it is that tancredo anti-immigration group is not large enought to vetoe nor fillubuster a senate bill, and that all the bill will need to survive throught the house-senate hearing is 100% of all democratic votes + 1/3 of the republican vote...The analyst also stated that the reason why tancredo sent those 70 letters that refused any guest worker bill, is because he knows that if the bill passes the senate, it is going to be very hard to stop it bnecause it will pick up a lot of speed once it passes the senate + the president has also says that he will attend the senate-house hearing if/when the bill passes the senate.

I was watching fox news sunday a few minutes ago, and the host had a panel of 5 analysts on the show, and they all agreed that the immigration battle starts and ends in the senate..Meaning that if Senate approaves a comprehensive bill, then it will be very hard for the House republicans to vetoe the bill.

They all seems to point to the enormous pressure that are being put on them by the religious, unions, civil rights groups..And it doesnt end there because, the enormous rallies tha occured nation-wide exposed the evil bill named HR4437, to the american public..Those rallies were organized for one purpose, and it was to tell the american public that millions of people will be turned into felons, overnight, just for working hard and they may(US citizenz) may also get arrested if they offer a migrant a glass of water.

One of the fox analysts stated something that i had predicted and it is that tancredo anti-immigration group is not large enought to vetoe nor fillubuster a senate bill, and that all the bill will need to survive throught the house-senate hearing is 100% of all democratic votes + 1/3 of the republican vote...The analyst also stated that the reason why tancredo sent those 70 letters that refused any guest worker bill, is because he knows that if the bill passes the senate, it is going to be very hard to stop it bnecause it will pick up a lot of speed once it passes the senate + the president has also says that he will attend the senate-house hearing if/when the bill passes the senate.

Comment

Yep, Hurricane and Amnesty for Slaves are HERE.

VIVA AMNESTY!

Comment

No ! No ! No Guest Worker Amnesty Destruction !

Comment

Fox. **** Cheney's favorite channel. I wonder why? Could it be it tells him and the Prez what they want to hear?

Comment

We would not be where we are today after the hurricane's without the help from the people from Mexico. I am from the areas affected by all the hurricane's and have seen the Mexican people miss treated, not paid for there long hard days work in the sun and treated like animals not Human beings. There a lot more American's that do not want to work, do not pay there hospital bills, etc. No one offered to help us after the hurricane's and you pay monthly for your insurance we never got a dime for our damages or no help. America lost there good hearted soul's now we are too fast to sue someone for money or judge a person by there cover. Just remember we all come in to this world the same with nothing and leave with nothing. Life too short to be so negative and we deeply appreciate the people who help and were there to smile at us after the storms. We learned you miss the things people take for granted. So all the Mexican's who helped deserve a pat on the back that is hard work. I do not care if they take me to jail for feeding some one from Mexico or a ride to the store. They help me when the government or Red Cross would not. They understood I had no money to pay and offered to do the work for me as I got money for the materials. I would not have repair all the things that were ruin if it wasn't for the hard work they did for me. So when I see a Mexican from Mexico I am glad to shake there hand or give them a hug or something to eat to show them I appreciate the warmth they gave me after the storm. I found that the people from Mexico and Canada were so more helpful and nice and did everything possible to help make it easier on our family. I do not care if they came here illegally or not if they have not commit a *** crime or a felony or murder they should be treated fairly and treated like human being. There good and bad people of all race regardless where your from. Just remember your family may have been a immigrant too at one time and how they may have felt being here with no one to help them too.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation