X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I think I am understanding now.

Just one thing I didn't completely comprehend was:

"What you are missing is that most of those people will not get approved to be granted a visa to the usa. They do Not possess enough strong ties to their country to return to it. NO strong ties = NO VISA issued to travel."

Does this mean that there are Mexicans who are not Mexican nationals/citizens? I didn't understand what was meant by no strong ties.

Comment

Originally posted by rwbimm:
      Ok I think I am understanding now.

Just one thing I didn't completely comprehend was:

"What you are missing is that most of those people will not get approved to be granted a visa to the usa. They do Not possess enough strong ties to their country to return to it. NO strong ties = NO VISA issued to travel."

Does this mean that there are Mexicans who are not Mexican nationals/citizens? I didn't understand what was meant by no strong ties.
      It is not there are not Mexcian nationals, but extremely poor individuals who cannot prove to the Embassy or Consulate of their intentions to return to their country.

As someone who has traveled to various countries, I had to prove my intentions of returning. This includes places like China, Costa Rica, Brazil, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, etc.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I say end ALL adjustment or changes of status (except from the K1 [fiance] visa)...everyone else must go back to their own country and explain their sudden "change of mind." End all phony marriages for green cards...if one cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt at least 12 months of an ongoing and serious relationship with some dip$hit online, then one does not get a green card by marrying the village idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
          I say end ALL adjustment or changes of status (except from the K1 [fiance] visa)...everyone else must go back to their own country and explain their sudden "change of mind." End all phony marriages for green cards...if one cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt at least 12 months of an ongoing and serious relationship with some dip$hit online, then one does not get a green card by marrying the village idiot.
          Oh now you have dropped the K3 visa in your usual list.

Well if any are like the village idiots and bullies like yourself, I would agree S12.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

the K3 is just a device to encourage more marriage fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
              the K3 is just a device to encourage more marriage fraud.
              You need to go and join Cheryl's fan club then, you will do well together

(S12 the board bully)
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

When a true American citizen is doing the job of ensuring his/her country does not get defrauded by foreigners, the foreigners of this board attack and insult such individuals. Are we living in America or China? Democracy has no value any more, as it appears.
                BrotherofMichael
                Almighty of ILW.com
                Super-Duper Royal Male Lion of ILW.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources