X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Questions (Trip to Singapore)

Hi there folks,

I may be traveling to Singapore for 2 weeks in June 2004. For those of you who are not aware of my case, I have a pending I-485 application (marriage-based) in Orlando. As excited as I can be, I want to be very much prepared.

I have 2 copies of AP which I received. I need to know who do I surrender those copies to and when? Will they be stamped and returned to me? Will my passport be stamped? Which line /counter do I proceed (citizen or visitor)? Do I have to fill up the 194 or 194W(Singapore enjoys the WVP privilege)? Do I fill it up in the plane or in the presence of the POE officer?

I am planning to travel via Los Angeles. Anyone with AP experience there?

Any advice/suggestions will be very much appreciated!
    Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Hi there folks,

I may be traveling to Singapore for 2 weeks in June 2004. For those of you who are not aware of my case, I have a pending I-485 application (marriage-based) in Orlando. As excited as I can be, I want to be very much prepared.

I have 2 copies of AP which I received. I need to know who do I surrender those copies to and when? Will they be stamped and returned to me? Will my passport be stamped? Which line /counter do I proceed (citizen or visitor)? Do I have to fill up the 194 or 194W(Singapore enjoys the WVP privilege)? Do I fill it up in the plane or in the presence of the POE officer?

I am planning to travel via Los Angeles. Anyone with AP experience there?

Any advice/suggestions will be very much appreciated!

Comment

hi zabzub,

here are stories / experiences with AP ... first i thought to answer ur question but then i felt ... its better to give this whole link...so u can benefit even more .... have a safe fun journey...Pasha

http://www.kamya.com/intro/miscstoriesap.html

Comment

hey pasha, thks much...i'll do more research from the source you gave me..
        take care..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation