Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who the he.ll are you to call us racist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LieMaster
    replied
    EXACTLY !!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    the term 'dirtbag' is not racist - anyone from any culture can be a dirtbag by not obeying our laws.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...1010595521/p/5

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    replied
    AF- I already responded to that about 4 posts back. You still can't come up with anything new or give any reason.

Spit it out already, or do you have nothing? Just blowing hot air?

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Raku55,

Are you talking about REASON after posting these ?

[quote, Raku55]..true Americans have a problem with illegal immigrants. They bring drugs to our country and get our kids hooked on it...
    It is an epidemic in this country, and as you pointed out yourself...it's comming mainly from mexicans.[/quote]

and

[quote, Raku55] we didn't say that it was the illegal immigrants who sold drugs... "screw u" made that claim for himself and his fellow mexicans. and I just agreed to point out that some people should think before they talk. [/quote]

How wonderfully consistent for someone with your "reasoning" to question mine !

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    replied
    Hey AF,
    There have been no strait forward answers from you. You have still failed to give any reason or make any sense.

The only thing you've said is still simply "faith in the constitution."

That's not a REASON. That's not WHY you think the way you do. You can't back up your opinion with even one example of why you think that way. How boring.

Obviously your words are baseless and we shouldn't give a second thought to them. Just like all the illegal immigrants who say they deserve to be here "just because."

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    No, funny thing is that YOU are the one who felt it necessary to ask whether "faith in" means "for" or "against".

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    Funny, you're the one who felt it necessary to comment on my understanding of "faith in". You should know by now, words can be used to hide meaning as well as to provide it. For example, "guest worker" instead of "amnesty". "Undocumented worker" instead of "illegal alien".

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    AliBa,

You asked about my motive and I answered - straightforwardly.

I am not interested in empty rhetoric and won't assist you in diverting the subject.

Regards,
    IE

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    replied
    Do you work for the media..you seem to be good at chopping up quotes to fit what you want them to say.

After reading what screw u wrote, how can you not poke fun of the fact that he was insulting Americans and to defend Mexican immigrants he states that they supply all the drugs.

[screw-u]MEXICANS MAINLY SELL DRUGS, U PEOPLE TAKE THEM. SO IF U THINK ABOUT IT, NO MEXICANS, NO HAPPY WHITE DRUG ADDICT CUSTOMERS, JUST LIKE THE TRAILOR TRASH THAT U ARE.
    Oh... Maybe screw u was your other screen name and you can't account for the absurdity of what you said so you chose to attack under a different name from a different stand. Well I applaud you for at least being much more well spoken for this identity.

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    AF--You never know these days. There's always the issue of "faith in" the U.S. Constitution to do what. For example, I thought the President and Congress take an oath of office to uphold the Constitution. Doesn't look to me like they're particularly serious about doing that, or have their own peculiar take on what that means.

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    replied
    How do you interpret the US constitution AF?
    What are your reasons for your beliefs?
    You don't seem to be able to say anything to back up your position on this.

You say you have faith in the constitution...that's not a REASON that you believe in something. That's only hoping that your belief will be shared and honored.

so share with us your mighty wisdom and pure insight. Why should we honor your beliefs. Let us see what you see, because there doesn't seem to be much but a bunch of back talk.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    I thought it wouldn't take an Einstein to realize that having "Faith in" excludes "Against".

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    That's a good one. Are you for it, or against it?

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    My highest motive is Faith in The United States Constitution.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation