X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofMichael
    replied
    i blame myself. i was too nice, as usual.
    its just my nature.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by indianinus786:
    i am sick of this forum. i started from somewhere and ended up somewhere on this thread. thank you all for all the good advices and i really dont care what the other sick guys have to say.
    good riddance. honestly, i can't believe how rude these people are to come into my board and get nasty.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    I am the only one who knows the law beyond what those who wrote statutes could ever imagine.

If you follow MY legal advise you will never fail.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A LEGAL ADVISE!
    OldE, are you still stuck on Dali? You know he rests in pieces. Time to move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dali may rest in pieces but his Spirit lives on!

Viva Dali!

Leave a comment:

• indianinus786
    replied
    i am sick of this forum. i started from somewhere and ended up somewhere on this thread. thank you all for all the good advices and i really dont care what the other sick guys have to say.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    I am the only one who knows the law beyond what those who wrote statutes could ever imagine.

If you follow MY legal advise you will never fail.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A LEGAL ADVISE!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    indianinus786,

If you haven't figured it out yet there are certain people on this board to avoid. SoM (I call him So-B) is one of them. Other unreliable's are federale86 (fedNUT) and Someone12 (S12). Put on ignore and forget 'em is my advice.

Whilst they can be knowledgeable, they don't always offer genuine advice and sometimes it's downright wrong. Being rude is another trait. If you followed what they say, you'll probably end up in removal proceedings!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    hey you sonofmichael,

who is asking you for your reply. why r u coming in this thread..just shut up..and get out of here.
    This is my board, my country, why don't YOU get out of my country !!!

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    olde,

In the first place, i did not have *** nor did i flirt with adult consenting women. it was online flirting and i had no plans to do anything physical.

Yes i entered the marriage in good faith, was a good husband for most of the part but our relationship did have its ups and downs.

no i was not convicted of domestic violence. the case was dismissed.
    Every day I wake up with single thought in my head: to have yet another intercourse with yet another attractive , consenting , adult female.
    Every single day I execute my wish into reality.
    365 grown and beautiful women I had intercourse with in past year alone can testify how great I was in bed with them.

All the while I am a father of large family , I have a loving wife with whom I was married for past 25 years already and soon planning to join the tour from SOM so I can buy another wife on my trip to St Petersburg (I heard Russian women are very agreeable and don't protest if you buy them as second, third or even fiftieth wife. All the while they are very beautiful and s-exy).

Anyway, to make long story short:
    just because you flirted with someone online won't do you any damage (actually not flirting and not having s-ex with as many adult consenting women as possible can do great damage to your reproductive potency and deprve you of much spiritual happiness and health).

So, this should encourage you to flirt more and take some action, go beyond internet and do sleep with women you like.

But when it comes to other issues, be careful.

Leave a comment:

• indianinus786
    replied
    hey you sonofmichael,

who is asking you for your reply. why r u coming in this thread..just shut up..and get out of here.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    olde,

In the first place, i did not have *** nor did i flirt with adult consenting women. it was online flirting and i had no plans to do anything physical.
    BULLS**T !!!! Why flirt then? Was your "wife" aware of what you were doing? This is how you treat someone you claim you love; by not showing any respect ? What do you mean by "nor did i flirt with adult consenting women"; you were flirting with children or boys obviously !Disgusting piece of gsrbage !

Leave a comment:

• indianinus786
    replied
    olde,

Yes i entered the marriage in good faith, was a good husband for most of the part but our relationship did have its ups and downs.

no i was not convicted of domestic violence. the case was dismissed.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    You have the limitless right to flirt and have s-e-x with any adult consenting woman regardless of your marital status.
    This is a fundamental, Constituionally protected right of any man and no mortal can take it from you , unless your neighbors are members of Taliban.

This being said:

1) Did you enter the marriage and maintain it in good faith? (whether you had limitless s-e-x and flirted with adult consenting women is irrelevant to this important question)

2)For DWC see INA 237 , it's very serious statute and there are practically no waivers if you were convicted. Consult good immigration attorney about relevance of dismissed case in your situation.

3)It is secondary in importance to what is highlighted above.

Leave a comment:

• indianinus786
    replied
    Originally posted by siteilw:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Looks like you will have no problems. No DV conviction, so no problem there. It is clear that the marriage was entered into good faith and the divorce decree supports this.

Just some words of advice from the Bible: Upon marriage a man cleaves to his wife and leaves his father's house. Just make sure your next wife leaves her father's house as well. Man and woman are made as one in the Lord. That is the start of a good marriage.
    federale:

You say that a divorce decree supports good faith --- So a fraud who divorces his wife with a legit decree got married on good faith.

please clarify. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By the way steilw, i am not a fraud and I did not divorce my wife. its she who initiated it.

Leave a comment:

• indianinus786
    replied
    yeah very possible. i also agree. i dont wanna think about it now. i have left it on destiny...

Leave a comment:

• siteilw
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1. Hire an attorney and file for I 751 waiver under married with good faith. Since I am already divorced, i can file for a waiver. I don't have tons of evidence but considerable evidence like joint checking and saving account statements, joint car insurance, lots and lots of pics of wedding and pics after marriage, email correspondences and some other stuff. Is this enough?

2. Will that domestic violence case have a bad effect on my case even though it was dismissed and should i state that in my application?

3. I am a law abiding immigrant with a good job, I pay my taxes and I entered US legally. Will this be of importance.

If your X filed a complaint with those e-mails you might be screwed. That would show lack of good faith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

davdah:

i agree, very possible.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs