Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANOTHER NEW BOMBSHELL POLL SHOWING IMMIGRATION DEBATE IS SHIFTING TOWARD PRO-AMNESTY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMERICA IS OUR COUNTRY...GO BACK TO ENGLAND MARMADUS..YOU BRITTISH TRASH....

Comment

BURNING THE BRITTISH FLAG MAKES YOU UPSET???

WE DONT LIKE THE BRITTISH IN HERE..I WANT ALL THE BRITTISH BIGOT DEPORTED HAHAHAHAHA AMERICA IS A COUNTRY FOR BLACKS AND MEXICANS..WHITE TRASH OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Comment

MARADUS CAME TO THE UNITED WITH A VISA FROM ENGLAND AND OVERSTAYED HER VISA...IM GOING TO CALL THE I.N.S ON YOU YOU BRITTISH ILLEGAL ALIEN..GO BACK TO ENGLAND, WE DONT NEED YOU AND YOUR 10 KIDS...NOT ONLY YOU ARE ILLEGAL IN MY COUNTRY, BUT YOU ****S OFF ALL THE WELFARE MONEY BECAUSE OF YOUR 10 KIDS.

I WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT OF MY COUNTRY....YOUR PRESIDENT TONY BLAIR TRIED TO DISH THEIR TRASH ON US, BUT WE 'RE NOT OING TO ALLOW THIS. GO BACK TO ENGLAND MARADUS!!.

Comment

MARADUS, THE UPCOMING AMNESTY IS NOT FOR WHITE TRASH, SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BENEFIT FROM IT...MCCAIN WOTE THE BILL IN A WAY THAT PROHIBITS UNEDUCATED BRITTISH ALIAN SUCH AS YOURSELF FROM APPLYING AND RECEIVING GREEN CARDS.

Comment

Jean--You'd better pray that Whites don't leave the U.S. Two reasons why: Liberia and Mexico.

Comment

Jean, I don't believe that you are an african american and I definitely don't believe that you were born here............as for trailer park trash, I have no doubt that you are trash because your english is so bad. Either you are a dumbo or a big liar but probably both.

Comment

Paddy, if Jean was born and raised here, he's the best example going of someone who will be harmed by illegal immigration. He doesn't sound like a college grad, much less one who was born here. My Turkish students who learned English as a second language wrote better English than he does.

As for his polls, he doesn't mention the Pew Research Center poll that found 53 percent saying illegal immigrants should be forced to "go home". A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll found 56 percent of respondents don't back Bush's guest worker program. He might also want to check the Wall Street Journal today, April 13, p. A4, which is reporting that "Candidates adopt hard-line positions as illegal workers become a campaign issue". While some communities do support "legalization", plenty in the heartland don't.

Comment

Marasmus are you calling your acestors and yourself immigrants, because you know they were? There are no pure white race or non immigrants the whole whole are descendants of immigrants, stop hating yourself so much.

Comment

Considering he's an immigrant himself, I always thought Marasmus is just being cycnical about these whole amnesty for illegals issue.
                    Jean, OTOH, is a completely different story.

Comment

yes just wanted to pick a fight with Jean. I however dont support this amnesty c r a p!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation