Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need assistance

I am being harrassed by a group of individuals who I recently found out to be working and living here in the USA illegally. I have contacted the local police already to start a paper trail of their threats toward me. I am scared for my life and want to find the avenue to have them deported immediately. Can someone assist me with the process, how long it takes, what kind of information I need to gather and what are the realist chance that they are deported before their threats to me escalate? Thank you.

I am being harrassed by a group of individuals who I recently found out to be working and living here in the USA illegally. I have contacted the local police already to start a paper trail of their threats toward me. I am scared for my life and want to find the avenue to have them deported immediately. Can someone assist me with the process, how long it takes, what kind of information I need to gather and what are the realist chance that they are deported before their threats to me escalate? Thank you.

Comment

WOW!!!

Are u sure they are illegal?

You can deport them urself? Get a PPO!! Thats all u can do at the moment. You have to seperate the illegal fixation in ur head and concentrate on the facts that u have been threatened from "persons". It doesnt matter at the moment what race or passport or where they are from. You feel ur in some danger physical that is ur main concern now to put urself into a position where u feel SAFE!!

Comment

oh God. LOL not in this board!

Comment

Emallyn,
          I give you a little knoweldge and advice about the law,so you know whats the deal.

First,sorry for being harrased,that not un-common in work place around here.

But as far Illegals goes and reporting them/
          Remember,Police and Law inforcment are not authorized nor allowed to question anyone about their legal or illegal status,or if they work illgeally.

So if you report to the police "these people are here illegally,or work illegally" the Police and Law Inforcment can't do anything about it,because they have no authoriziation for that.Thats a federal law.Which I hope will change one day.

The Only thing you can do is,report them basically for harrasing you etc,reporting the actually conduct and what they are doing to you,just like you'd report anyone else who'd harras you.

Then the cops take it from there....

Comment

Your local law enforcement will be your best bet to handle the life threateniing issue.
            You can also contact ICE directly at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE or one of their investigation offices, to handle the immigration issue of said perpretaor.
            ICE investigation offices

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed