Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I already reported the fraudster to the NYC and Vermont offices in 2004. Since then, they opened up a Long Island office to interview which is where I am going. My concern is they may not have the information from NYC or Vermont.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    On a related matter, Hudson I find your hatred and disdain of me puzzling. I am not going to give you the satisfaction of verifying anything, why would I want to expose myself to fraud and "thuggery" by you and your cronies.
    Oh really prof. Let me remind you that you were the one who stated my family was on welfare as well as most members on this board. The "hatred" haappens to be you, not me. Additionally, you have claimed you be a man of great wealth. You have used that line like an old pick up line. In most cases, it is neither warranted in conversation nor appreciated by most, especially if one presumes if the statements are used as an ego trip. Finally, youh ave used generalizations on Americans and the culture without knowing anything about the culture itself. This has led me to believe you are really not who you say you are and question anything

On you assertion that most Americans are on welfare, actually 39 mil live below the poverty line, which is a lot for a country which claims to be the richest in the world. I have no issues with poor Americans, your Congressmen exploit them with empty promises, rape them year-in-year out, and daily feed them with crumbles from the rich and famous. Listen, I read about the latest tax cut, do you know who is going to benefit? Top 1%.!
    Actually, it was you who made the assertions, even as recently on one of your reply's to Jeff. However, poor is a very relative term. In the US for instance, majority of poor people have cell phones, tv's, a car, decent housing, insurance, and other assistance from family, community, local, state, and/or federal.

As for income tax, taxing indirect sources of income, like wages, pensions, capital gains, etc, does not always equate to wealth. I am well aware of the tax cut. It has provisions to patch up the AMT, raised the age for the kiddie tax from 14 to 18, and made permenant child tax credits. If you are reading it from BBC or NYT, I seriously doubt it is exclusively rich. In fact, it will help me some now and some more in the future. So, does this make me rich?

Leave a comment:

• MOCCABEAN
    replied
    Michael,

Your best bet is to contact ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). Provide them with any papers you have from USCIS proving she had entered into a prior marriage based on fraud. I think ICE has an office at 26 Federal Plaza, New York. Same building as USCIS. Ask to speak with someone from ICE. Good luck...

Leave a comment:

• Prof.
    replied
    S'Conifer...

Yes... churches can work miracles, but your faith is at the core of each miracle which is bound to happen in your life. So, marital counselling wouldn't have work in this case, as Michael entered this marriage knowing that his wife is a greencard seeker.

Jesus himself said, "let is be done according to your faith"... which means that it need to be done as you believe. I wouldn't condem Michael, his divorce has already punished him enough. So, I would advise him to move on and forget about his ex-wife who is providing her supple thighs and breast to another man. I know this would kill Michael...

I would care less for Michael's history, you need to be knowledgable enough about a person before agreeing to bind yourself to someone else. So, before you say "I do", maybe you should say "Do I? I am afraid, Michael was only interested in the bottom, legs, and unrestrained love making... He is a lusty man

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Prof.

I think you might want to pull over from the fast lane on the Autobahn and read Michael's background. Marital counseling won't be of any help for people who enter a marriage just for a green card, but then what do I know ~ perhaps the church can work miracles after all!

Keep those gross generalisations coming!

Leave a comment:

• Prof.
    replied
    Hudson,

Unfortunately, I am not a German, but have been to Germany many times, car plants as I have a need for speed and fancy cars. Morever, the Autobahn was a great idea for people like us.

On a related matter, Hudson I find your hatred and disdain of me puzzling. I am not going to give you the satisfaction of verifying anything, why would I want to expose myself to fraud and "thuggery" by you and your cronies.

On you assertion that most Americans are on welfare, actually 39 mil live below the poverty line, which is a lot for a country which claims to be the richest in the world. I have no issues with poor Americans, your Congressmen exploit them with empty promises, rape them year-in-year out, and daily feed them with crumbles from the rich and famous. Listen, I read about the latest tax cut, do you know who is going to benefit? Top 1%.!

S'conifer...

Michael need to move on, people like Michael end up being the sniper guy in Wash, DC who killed people because his wife left him. I mean, that's crazy. Michael should have studied his wife, went to a local church got some marital counseling, then his situation wouldn't have been this one: divorce. Michael was interested in the warmth of the girls thighs, and used his NUTS to think instead of his brain. Generally, when your NUTS take over your brain, you get banned, and your guts are eaten by the vicissitudes of life.

Michael wasn't betrayed, he betrayed that woman. How? He didn't thnk clearly, he was in LOVE.... It wasn't love, but rather LUST which materialized and ended in divorce...

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    DON'T REPORT NO FRAUD TO USCIS!!!

REPORT ONLY THOSE ****STERS WHO SPEAK AGAINST WWW.FAIRUS.ORG OR MY DEAR AND EXALTED BOSS, JOHN TANTON !!!

IT IS ABSOLUTE SIN AND AGGRAVATED FELONY IF ONE IS NOT STAUNCHLY SUPPORTIVE OF FAIR, JOHN TANTON AND HIS "CAMP OF SAINTS" !!!

GO WWW.FAIRUS.ORG !!!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Hmm. I doubt a German would place his money in Switzerland, no matter how off-shore it was
    Most Germans would not, but he is not in the league of most Germans.

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Wilt Chamberlain was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in the late 70s. Also noteworthy is that he claimed to have had *** with 20,000 women.

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    "He is european, probably German, French, or Finnish."

Hmm. I doubt a German would place his money in Switzerland, no matter how off-shore it was.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Who is Wilt Chamberland

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    I suppose it must be easy to say, having not experienced it. Right? How can I know that you haven't? Because had you, you'd never say such a thing.
    He probably experienced it just like Wilt Chamberlain did.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Posted May 12, 2006 08:04 PM
    I enjoyed reading prof's posts. Very intelligent and well-learned man. It is a privilege, would like to pick your brain sometime, if we ever meet.
    Actually NO! He reminds me of the old nickel book authors that hang on the curtails of well estabilshed individuals while giving great fables of the men or women but claiming them as their own. He does not provide any great insight on immigration law, just the blatently obviouls located in the instructions. Second, he always goes on the line, "I make more money on you" routine and it is just pompous asinine, and useless boasting. It has no place on this board in most circumstances and cannot be independenly verified. Finally, he assumes, generalizes, or juxoposition his replies that all Americans are on welfare. However, most people on this board do not fit into that category either currently or in the past.

He is european, probably German, French, or Finnish.

Leave a comment:

• K_Solomon
    replied
    I enjoyed reading prof's posts. Very intelligent and well-learned man. It is a privilege, would like to pick your brain sometime, if we ever meet.

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Prof.,

Clearly your ID is short for professional "something or other" rather than for professor, that's evident, but nonetheless not germane to my point of posting this reply.

What is important is that I find it gauche and totally discompassionate to see you telling Michael who has clearly been very badly betrayed and used to simply "move on".

I suppose it must be easy to say, having not experienced it. Right? How can I know that you haven't? Because had you, you'd never say such a thing.

Please keep your advice within the realm of your personal familiarity.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation