Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael,

Your best bet is to contact ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). Provide them with any papers you have from USCIS proving she had entered into a prior marriage based on fraud. I think ICE has an office at 26 Federal Plaza, New York. Same building as USCIS. Ask to speak with someone from ICE. Good luck...

Comment

On a related matter, Hudson I find your hatred and disdain of me puzzling. I am not going to give you the satisfaction of verifying anything, why would I want to expose myself to fraud and "thuggery" by you and your cronies.
      Oh really prof. Let me remind you that you were the one who stated my family was on welfare as well as most members on this board. The "hatred" haappens to be you, not me. Additionally, you have claimed you be a man of great wealth. You have used that line like an old pick up line. In most cases, it is neither warranted in conversation nor appreciated by most, especially if one presumes if the statements are used as an ego trip. Finally, youh ave used generalizations on Americans and the culture without knowing anything about the culture itself. This has led me to believe you are really not who you say you are and question anything

On you assertion that most Americans are on welfare, actually 39 mil live below the poverty line, which is a lot for a country which claims to be the richest in the world. I have no issues with poor Americans, your Congressmen exploit them with empty promises, rape them year-in-year out, and daily feed them with crumbles from the rich and famous. Listen, I read about the latest tax cut, do you know who is going to benefit? Top 1%.!
      Actually, it was you who made the assertions, even as recently on one of your reply's to Jeff. However, poor is a very relative term. In the US for instance, majority of poor people have cell phones, tv's, a car, decent housing, insurance, and other assistance from family, community, local, state, and/or federal.

As for income tax, taxing indirect sources of income, like wages, pensions, capital gains, etc, does not always equate to wealth. I am well aware of the tax cut. It has provisions to patch up the AMT, raised the age for the kiddie tax from 14 to 18, and made permenant child tax credits. If you are reading it from BBC or NYT, I seriously doubt it is exclusively rich. In fact, it will help me some now and some more in the future. So, does this make me rich?
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I already reported the fraudster to the NYC and Vermont offices in 2004. Since then, they opened up a Long Island office to interview which is where I am going. My concern is they may not have the information from NYC or Vermont.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation