Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Fraud to USCIS?

About two years ago I submitted an affidavit and a copy of the fraud judgment and divorce to USCIS. I think she lost her conditional green card but remarried to get another one. Should I go to USCIS to male sure they have my information and to push them to find her inadmissable or would that help her by making me look bad?

About two years ago I submitted an affidavit and a copy of the fraud judgment and divorce to USCIS. I think she lost her conditional green card but remarried to get another one. Should I go to USCIS to male sure they have my information and to push them to find her inadmissable or would that help her by making me look bad?

Comment

There is an American saying that goes:
      "You've gotta do what you've gotta do".

You are a Great man, Mickey, you will do the right thing and I know it.

IE

Comment

Michael.. the big satan,

You should leave this woman alone, because she left you for an ambitions man than yourself, so butt off.

I can assure you, if I were this woman, I would sue you for harassment. The USCIS has a responsbility to adjucate case and offer immigration benefits to anyone who is deemed qualified by their guidelines. As such, unless you have hard evidence that this marriage is a sham, then you are in for a nasty surprise which will be on your lap soon. You can't tie up federal resources with your ridiculous case with your ex-wife. Man, move on....

Comment

Although the majority of Prof's previous posts are ridiculous, I do agree with him on this. - Besides, she is probably making her new husband's life miserable and having a lousy life. I agree, let it go, move on.

Comment

Jeff...

For your info, I have provided solid advise to most people on this board than you small mindedness can comprehend.

Michael is just a scorned man. He no longer has the warmth of his ex-wife's thighs, so he is mad. I mean, there are more women in this globe, so why is SATAN still caught in his ex-wife's life? Common.. such men have no backbone and are scared to move on because they are shallow.

Michael... move on and find an american woman and leave immigrants alone. I mean, if you are such a drop dead gorgeous guy, why are you still trapped in the past?

Comment

The only thing you've "provided" is an escape plan to illegals filled with comtempt for US law encouraging illegals to continue on with their crimes. You make a lousy and pathetic immigrant and also make legal immigrants look bad. I don't think the majority of legal immigrants agree with you with regards to the illegal alien situation. - I sure don't. Obey the laws and enter legally or stay in your own country, or move to another country with more relaxed (in your view)laws.

By the way, Prof, here is the "Oath of Allegiance" you take before becoming a naturalized citizen:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Prof, you should focus on the line:

"that I will support and defend the Constitution and LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...."

NOTE, Prof, it is a crime to come to the US illegally and/or overstay a visa.

You should be defending US laws, not encouraging and supporting people to break laws. So far Prof, you'd make a lousy US citizen.

Comment

Jeff...

I will never become an American citizen, for what? I mean, the US isn't the country that your politicians potray it to be. I would care less about your oath of allegiance. I only have one allegiance, which is to the Son of GOD, and the only Redeemder of Man, Jesus Christ.

If people come to the US illegally, that is not my problem, your federal govt has a responsbility to enforce its laws. I didn't make any laws, I obey laws of this country, which applies to me. So, there is no shame in my game. As for you Jeff, you should bear arms and defend this adulteous nation.

I am not sure where you get the impression that I encourage illegals to break the laws. The circle of people I know personally, are legal immigrants, and not only legal, but extremely successful people who have been to prestiguous schools in this country. I happen to be one of these people, and have a whole lot of money. I can pay all your debts, and feed you for 10000 years...

Jeff, since you over-stayed your visa, this is not the situation for all immigrants. I travel in and out of this country freely, because I have a long-term visa which is the jewel of visas. So, each time I get to a POE entry, I have no issue as my status is clear. Moreover, I am preparing myself to be in Europe for over a month, and need no visa there. Do you know why? Take a guess...

I can't make a lousy citizen, unlike a majority of immigrants here, I am not one to seek US citizenship because my gift is not limited to the US. Hence, I travel the world annually to consult and make money, so why would I want to be identified as an American? For your info, recent escapades by the Bush Administration has made Americans more hated around the globe. I have a friend of mine who was in Bali, Indonesia recently, and ws scared to venture around and enjoy here time there. Do you know why? She is a blond woman, and since people immediately hear the American accent, she was so cautious that she cut her trip short. She told me that she was scared that people may kidnap her and do her wrong. So, Jeff... some of us come from very successful countries and wouldn't give our citizenship for an American one.

Sorry to disappoint you... I am one of a kind...

I know becoming an American citizen was the higlight of your life, but not for me. Also, since you come from these cat-eating, lizard-blood drinking countries, I can see why the Oath of Allegiance is forever imprinted in your memory. America is soon going to reap the fruits of its labor... I wish you live long to see the future...

Comment

I'm sure the people of the United States are incredibly impressed and very fortunate to have you grace this country with your presence.
                  I'm quite sure if you were to walk into a room, people would be chanting your name over and over, hoping to catch a glimpse of you.

I don't know where you got the idea that I "overstayed" my visa. I have not "overstayed" my visa and have been legal from day one. I also have no problems traveling in and out of the US (EB-1 Visa), with absolutely no problems. If you were not working here, I doubt anyone would miss you and your job would simply be taken by someone else, so I'm pretty sure you can come back down to reality.

Comment

What a great discussion worthy of mature adults !

Comment

One other thing, they don't eat cat in Canada where I'm from, moose maybe, no cat) also I don't have any debt, however I'll have a ham n cheese on wholewheat...ummm, and a peach snapple. Anyone else want anything? Prof's buying.

Comment

Jeff... Actually, my profession is a unique one. Hence, I make a whole lot of money and enjoy spending it. As for you, you do all you want in Uncle Sam and be happy with it.

Guess what.... I think highly of myself and have a right to do so. Yes, people who solicit my services know my importance to the success of their businesses. I am not going to be limited by your small mindedness.

You can call me at this number +971 4 3445333 You can do a collect call on my account at this Hotel, so that I can find out what is going on with you. I am not in your situation, so you can enjoy being an American citizen all you want. By the way, I am in Suite # A in the Paradise Suite at this Hotel.

Will wait for you call, if not, then will be going out to enjoy the evening here. For info, I am currently in Dubai...

Comment

Uh, no thanks, maybe your lil seductive, self assuring attitude works on a few poor un assuming and un suspecting school girls, but I'm not really interested or impressed. Go out, have a good time, but try to keep your hands to yourself.

Comment

Thank you Jeff; I am sure she will be miserable no matter what; without me who can be happy????

Comment

Jeff...

First of all, your call won't be transferred to my suite. Secondly, your poor little pathetic mind wouldn't call, cause you are broke and your employer will fire you. Thirdly, you need to go back to school, your writing skills are an embarrassmen to the Canadian education system.

I am going to take my queen out for a breezy evening of fun, music and dance at an exclusive club near our hotel. We will be back in our suite around 3am, so we are going to have a good time, and spend some money shopping. Hence, vacations in such Hotels are relaxing..

I am going to be making calls to CA & NY for some business, and will be out of here. Canada is the most boring place I have been to, people there are confused= not sure if they want to be American or French. So, I can see your confusion has been resolved, by being a naturalized American. Congrats!!!!

Jeff... I wonder how much money you make by being an American citizen? Oh... what a shame and a pity... I know you are looking forward to the Social Security money soon, people like u immigrate for the so-called govt pie. I will implore you to seek residence in Scandanavian countries, there are more social benefits there...

You should opted for a visa which you don't have to pay taxes on you earnings, keep your money in an offshore account, and pay taxes when you buy food, clothes and cars which is miniscule in comparison to income taxation. Moreover, transferred interest and earnings from investment to a Swiss account. I can hook u up with a private BANK in Swiss to expand your horizon. If you have time, find out how the Kennedy's are keeping and making their wealth grow through offshore accounts on which they don't have to pay taxes on... butt head..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation