Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card not yet sent. Help needed.

I filed my I-485 application under D.O.R.A(Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment)Pilot program in June 13 2005. My attorney received the reply to her inquiries that my I-485 was approved in August, 2005. This is September,I have not received my green card or notice of approval. I have a copy of the reply of my attorney's inquiries to the Dallas Office.

Can you all tell me what might be going on. I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

I filed my I-485 application under D.O.R.A(Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment)Pilot program in June 13 2005. My attorney received the reply to her inquiries that my I-485 was approved in August, 2005. This is September,I have not received my green card or notice of approval. I have a copy of the reply of my attorney's inquiries to the Dallas Office.

Can you all tell me what might be going on. I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

Comment

Hi I was wondering if you have had any updates on your AOS approval. I applied through DORA June 2nd, and had my biometrics July 14th. My name check and fingerprints have cleared, but still not approval.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation