Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marrying philippino fiance

My fiance is married still, I do not want to wait for the long annulment process, especially when i heard from someone named <grace> that you can get a B1/B2 visa, and then get the divorce and marriage in Las Vegas really fast, the only other factor is what about her kid(s), can someone please help me

My fiance is married still, I do not want to wait for the long annulment process, especially when i heard from someone named &lt;grace&gt; that you can get a B1/B2 visa, and then get the divorce and marriage in Las Vegas really fast, the only other factor is what about her kid(s), can someone please help me

Comment

Tourist visa is the only way you can get here quickly then file for divorce (6-10 months) after that you can now marry your fiance here in USA. don't worry they will honor your divorced here but if ur planning to get married in pinas there's no way you can do that.. first thing u do is apply for tourist visa and pray that you will approved by the fuc**ng US consul back there in phippines.

Comment

thank you, do we apply for it from the philippines? the tourist visa, and if approved, how long would that usually take, I am going to P.I. next month, should we file it there, what if i know someone who works there, could they expedite it right away, and can the tourist visa, bring her and her son?

Comment

hello,
          if your fiance is in the Philippines - she needs to apply there at the US Embassy which is located along Roxas Blvd.

Please be advised that an advance appointment to apply for an immigrant visa is required. You cannot just come to the Embassy and fall in line. Basically she has to pay 100 USD in CITIBANK or BPI Manila branchm fill up a DS-156 form, call for an appointment, then bring the required documentation on the interview date.

Please read the information in this link very carefully -

http://philippines.usembassy.gov/wwwhniv1.html

Good luck.

Comment

DISCRIMINATION! That's all i can say! we're lucky enough co'z the consul was a little bit s2pid.. hehehe..

Comment

Not to discourage you but there is 0% chance she will be issued a tourist visa.

The fact that she has a USC fiance which means her real intention to come the USA is to bypass the system, that she is an intending immigrant. Like anyone else whose Filipina fiance are still legally married in the Philippines must have to undergo such long process. First to get her marriage annulled, then apply for proper visa.

First and foremost, tourist visa applicants are expected to have certain assets (cash, lands, cars, house and lot, business, etc) as proof that she can finance her visit, that she will not be burden to anyone while in the US. She must also have strong ties to the Philippines like great job or career in the country, family etc to prove that she only intends to visit the USA for a certain period of time.

To answer your question, if you begin the application now (after payment of visa fee which is $100) and call the hotline to get an available schedule for an interview, I am almost certain, the interview would be sometime Oct 2005. IF approved upon interview, visa will be sent to her within 7 business days. She can then travel to the US. The only way to get approved, even if she has those assets or ties, is to lie about who is financing her travel (obviously it would be YOU), her real intention, who she will be staying with or visiting in the US. Definitely must not mention about you.

You must also remember that lying to get a visa is a FRAUD. Trust me they are trained to identify who is lying or not.

To get a tourist visa is proving to the interviewer that her intention to come to the US is merely to visit for a short period of time, that she is not an intending immigrant.

Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed