Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of immigration letter

can any one tell what would be the probable fee of an good immigration lawyer if you have to file for a 751 waiver,if a a marriage ends in divorce.with good documentation of living together.
    what would be cost if you apply for waiver after filing jointly i 751 and then applying for divorce

can any one tell what would be the probable fee of an good immigration lawyer if you have to file for a 751 waiver,if a a marriage ends in divorce.with good documentation of living together.
    what would be cost if you apply for waiver after filing jointly i 751 and then applying for divorce

Comment

You have to re-file the I-751 and thus pay the proper application fee (I believe is $200, but you can check on www.uscis.gov). You could go ahead and re-file it for yourself (that is what I did). Can you get an affidavit from your ex-wife stating that the marriage was entered into good faith?

Comment

thank you.

Comment

How does one get an affidavit from ex-wife? Where does one get this document from? Does a lawyer have to create it? Or are there sample/standard letters available?

Many thanks!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed