Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hummered before I-751 :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hummered before I-751 :)

Hey, Pasha, 4now, Still Learning and others:

One fella around here bought a big hummer in Home Depo few days ago.
    He came home to fix his house, but he was so inexperienced that he hit with hummer all his Right hand fingers (he was stupid enough to use his Left hand to hold the hummer and Right hand fingers to hold the nails ).

Now, all his fingers on right hand are RED and swallowed, so he can't fill up and SIGN the I-751 form and he is also worried if that will affect the outcome of his interview ( "What will Officer ask me when he sees my red fingers??? What are they gonna do to me if I submit I-751 without my signature? Am I going to be incarcerated???" he dreadfully asks )

Please advice: what should this fella do???

He didn't sleep since the incident took place (more than 96 hours).

Thank you for advice

Hey, Pasha, 4now, Still Learning and others:

One fella around here bought a big hummer in Home Depo few days ago.
    He came home to fix his house, but he was so inexperienced that he hit with hummer all his Right hand fingers (he was stupid enough to use his Left hand to hold the hummer and Right hand fingers to hold the nails ).

Now, all his fingers on right hand are RED and swallowed, so he can't fill up and SIGN the I-751 form and he is also worried if that will affect the outcome of his interview ( "What will Officer ask me when he sees my red fingers??? What are they gonna do to me if I submit I-751 without my signature? Am I going to be incarcerated???" he dreadfully asks )

Please advice: what should this fella do???

He didn't sleep since the incident took place (more than 96 hours).

Thank you for advice

Comment

tell him to buy all ink from home depo and fill full tub with it ...and then put his foot print on that form... they wont even call him for interview no need to provide any evidence....just big foot print on form...wish him good luck...he wont even get NOA... i m doing the same thing .... he will get 10 yrs GC within 10 days

Comment

u go offline right a way as soon as u see me ... let me guess

either u went offline to type reply or will come back tomorrow cant take different things at one time

Comment

Wow... Home Depot sells Hummers now? Jump Off.

Just goes to show you.. this guy should have bought a Mercedes 600 or BMW 751-I instead of trying to upstage his neighbors.

Comment

every hear of the expression "dumber than a bag of hummers" ? ... yeah me either

Comment

[quote]Wow... Home Depot sells Hummers now? Jump Off.[end of quote]

E:
              So, you mean they don't sell hummers?
              I personally have no idea what Home Depot sells, so I relied on his words and told it AS HE SAID

Why am I so trustful after all ???

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed