Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VICTORY FOR USC'S AMERICAN TAKES ILLEGAL'S JOB!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragonlady:
    Raku55 - you have that great company and you didn't hire your own brother??? HHmmmm?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dragonlady,
    Mixing family and business is a very perilious affair. Perhaps there were legitimate reasons, or perhaps not.

The only queston for the OP is why the OP's brother did not go to school to better himself in a more stable job. Tech schools and community colleges provide a great way with federal financial aid.

Leave a comment:

• inspector45
    replied
    Liemaster,

If you are the smartest and the most mature man the planet Earth, not to insult you, I think you really have severe psychological issues,one of them you, it tells clearely, you are narsisistic.

Leave a comment:

• eLoko
    replied
    restaurant job???

why he dont work put in air conditioning or put in insulation, better... put the roof to the houses... thats the mexican work right... yall cant do it right... NO MAMEN

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    replied
    My Brother lives in a different state than I do. Trust me, I've offered to move him here and hire him. He thinks business and family mixing could be a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    You mean Raku is supposed to follow the Bush administration's example, and engage in nepotism and cronyism? Look how well it's working for them--not.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    I am too serious !!!

Leave a comment:

• dragonlady
    replied
    Raku55 - you have that great company and you didn't hire your own brother??? HHmmmm??

Liemaster: Too funny

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    All these years I couldn't pursue my dream - couldn't start entry level job cleaning toilets - BECAUSE OF DIRTBAGS WHO STOLE MY JOB FROM ME FOR ALL THOSE YEARS !!!

But now, FINALLY, I got a job CLEANING TOILETS !!!
    And it PAYS 100/HR !!!

I loved it yesterday !!!

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    LieMaster--Only a fool doesn't learn how to parlay "washing toilets" into something better. That's the problem--these should be "entry level" jobs, the kind of job that you put on your resume to show that you can show up on time and every day. My brother started working as a janitor in high school, continued while he went to college, and got in good with the boss, who helped him move up, until he was Assistant to the President of the organization.
    Instead, we have illegal aliens without even a grade school education and little knowledge of English, working these jobs (and sometimes 2 or 3 of them) full-time to support families.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    I am the Wisest and Maturest man on planet Earth !!!

NO DIRTBAG AMNESTY EVER !!!

WWW.FAIRUS.ORG FOREVER !!!

Leave a comment:

• Engaged
    replied
    liemaster, you seem so immature....and as for the other guy congratulations to your brother.... lets see how long he lasts.....

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    I WILL CRY NOW !!!!!

I AM SOOO EXCITED !!!!

FOR 20 YEARS NOW I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A JOB - MY LIFELONG DREAM WAS TO WASH TOILETS - BUT I COULD NEVER GET THE JOB OF MY DREAMS - BECAUSE OF FILTHY DIRTBAGS WHO STOLE MY JOB FROM ME!!!!

TODAY, FINALLY, MY DREAM CAME TRUE !!!!
    I WAS HIRED TO WASH TOILETS AND MY EMPLOYER AGREED TO PAY ME $100/HR !!!!!!!!!!

HE ALSO LOUDLY CURSED DIRTBAGS AND SAID IT WAS BETTER TO PAY ME $100/HR THAN $10/HR TO DIRTBAGS WHO DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR WORK TODAY !!!!!!!!!

HURRAY !!!! HURRAY !!!! I GOT A JOB !!!!! I CAN WASH TOILETS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    replied
    What a nice day.
    All of these pro illegal immigration activists stressing themselves to their boiling point, yet making no point at all.
    I have yet to hear any reason they illegal immigrants have the right to consider themselves US citizens other than "just because"

Anyway. To get to the topic. Today my brother who has been unemployed for over a year and a half (and vigorously trying to find work mind you) went to one of the near by restaurant and got himself a job. Go figure.

He's applied at this restaurant before and was told that they didn't have any openings. This time he was told that the management was fed up with all of the protesting and wasn't sure how much more of it was going to go on, so they were going to ensure that all future employees were without a doubt legal residents of the US, and had "let go" the employees who continued to take part in these protests.

On another note, my brother-in-law just applied for a concrete job yesterday and was hired immediately not only as a result of his willingness to work and ability to perform, but his legal status!!

Businesses are getting tired of all the hype. They just want to function like normal businesses. If that means not hiring illegals, so be it. THERE ARE PLENTY OF AMERICAN CITIZENS WILLING TO DO THE WORK!!

I own a concrete coating company and I can guarantee you that there are americans willing to work hard and do these jobs that supposedly no one wants.

Leave a comment:

• Raku55
    started a topic VICTORY FOR USC'S AMERICAN TAKES ILLEGAL'S JOB!!

VICTORY FOR USC'S AMERICAN TAKES ILLEGAL'S JOB!!

What a nice day.
    All of these pro illegal immigration activists stressing themselves to their boiling point, yet making no point at all.
    I have yet to hear any reason they illegal immigrants have the right to consider themselves US citizens other than "just because"

Anyway. To get to the topic. Today my brother who has been unemployed for over a year and a half (and vigorously trying to find work mind you) went to one of the near by restaurant and got himself a job. Go figure.

He's applied at this restaurant before and was told that they didn't have any openings. This time he was told that the management was fed up with all of the protesting and wasn't sure how much more of it was going to go on, so they were going to ensure that all future employees were without a doubt legal residents of the US, and had "let go" the employees who continued to take part in these protests.

On another note, my brother-in-law just applied for a concrete job yesterday and was hired immediately not only as a result of his willingness to work and ability to perform, but his legal status!!

Businesses are getting tired of all the hype. They just want to function like normal businesses. If that means not hiring illegals, so be it. THERE ARE PLENTY OF AMERICAN CITIZENS WILLING TO DO THE WORK!!

I own a concrete coating company and I can guarantee you that there are americans willing to work hard and do these jobs that supposedly no one wants.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney