Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiver ground on i751 form

My wife is now living seperatly. She abused me and my parents. She is being assisted by a friend with the idea that she can get a waiver by using faulse allegation about husband and family abuse. We spent thousands of dollars to be gainfully employed in her profession. We are attempting to block her attempt to get a waiver by submitting supporting evidence that she was the abuser with digital recordings.. We have a criminal complaint filed against this girl. We have a temp restraining order against this person. No divorce papers officially served, Conditional visa expiring in January, 09. We have digital audio sounds as proof that this persona was the abuser and trouble maker. Digital voice file includes potential criminal conspiracy against the family and spouse.

Can we through an attoney block her from getting the waiver so that conditional green card would not become permanent ? My attorney says that we can make it difficult to get a waiver. Waht is the chance of blocking the waiver ? In januray, would she become illegal if a waiver is not granted ? Is there is an appearance in the immigration court needed for the US Citizen prior to granding a permanent green card from conditional green card under the waiver provision ?

I like to hear the comments

My wife is now living seperatly. She abused me and my parents. She is being assisted by a friend with the idea that she can get a waiver by using faulse allegation about husband and family abuse. We spent thousands of dollars to be gainfully employed in her profession. We are attempting to block her attempt to get a waiver by submitting supporting evidence that she was the abuser with digital recordings.. We have a criminal complaint filed against this girl. We have a temp restraining order against this person. No divorce papers officially served, Conditional visa expiring in January, 09. We have digital audio sounds as proof that this persona was the abuser and trouble maker. Digital voice file includes potential criminal conspiracy against the family and spouse.

Can we through an attoney block her from getting the waiver so that conditional green card would not become permanent ? My attorney says that we can make it difficult to get a waiver. Waht is the chance of blocking the waiver ? In januray, would she become illegal if a waiver is not granted ? Is there is an appearance in the immigration court needed for the US Citizen prior to granding a permanent green card from conditional green card under the waiver provision ?

I like to hear the comments

Comment

How long were you married?
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Please try to stay with one thread here. And how come you did not state this in your other thread?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 07-18-2008 01:11 AM
        My wife, who now lives separately for the last two months use the cover of spousal abuse to get a change from conditional greencard to permanent green card. She is employed now. If I approach through my attorney and submit eveidence that she had intention to commit a very serious criminal offence against the family and spouse, would it be possible to stop the waiver application ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

link

YOur biggest problem in your evidence is how you obtained them. Tape recordings may or may not be admissible in a court of law or any jurisdiction. Furthermore, if the tapes have been edited and she finds out about it, you could face serious civil and/or criminal liability.

If she is filing a waiver, it may or may not be spousal abuse. However, as Davdah correctly pointed out in the other thread of yours, she would have to have at least some substainial evidence to get a green card based on spousal abuse.

However, if what you say is true based on the criminal complaint and TRO, USCIS will deny the self petiton anyway without you filing anything.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Another fraudster !!
          I hope you get an anullment based for fraud and sue for $250,000; this is the statutory damages for marriage fraud for the government and you should be entitled to the same amount. See a lawyer at once !!!

Why on God's name have you not served papers on her already? Annulment for fraud - $250,000 in damages. Do it NOW !!!

Comment

I always notice that most victims of immigration scams make the mistake of seeking help from immigration first before they do anything and will often refuse to do anything themselves. They expect that a letter to immigration is all they need and magically immigration will take their side.

If you, or a friend, have been a victim of fraud, forget dealing with immigration for the time being. Get an annulment based on fraud. Sue for damages; I recommend $250,000. What jury of US Citizens would not award this !? And THEN and only then contact immigration.

Not only do you create a case to give to USCIS, you also defend yourself from being arrested and all the nasty stuff the immigrant will try. You don't think anyone is capable of being so low and disgusting? I have personal experience and a case file of hundreds of nice guys that were arrested and sometimes even killed by police based on false accusations of abuse. I have seen and known hundreds of cases where the USC ends up in jail because they delay delay delay.

I tried being nice to my ex con artist. I even gave her $3000 to get out. She lied and said that she needed that for an operation to save her mothers life. I knew immediately it was a lie but I thought paying her the $3000 would be the cheapest way out of the situation. But that wasn't enough. She tried getting me arrested for "abuse" and tried to blow my house up by rigging the gas lines. I got out of my house in the nick of time (running out of the house with my little dog in my underwear at 2 AM !).
            Don't try paying them off, it will never be enough. You have to go on the offensive.

I know what I am talking about; you don't have to repeat my mistakes.

ACT TODAY or go to jail/be killed. Your choice.
            All choices should be this easy.

Comment

If she is only separated by the time the deadline arrives to file to remove the conditions placed on her resident status, she would not be able to file a waiver on the good faith marriage ground. If she does not file a timely I-751 to remove those conditions she will fall out of status. However, if she has done all of the things you have alleged, why are you still married? Why not terminate the marriage, and permit her to remove conditions and you can both go your separate ways? It sounds to me as if you would both be better of that way.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dady123:

I like to hear the comments </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Remember,

the ONLY way a conditional greencard aka waiver will be denied is Only if she married you for false reasons,or B- came to this country with false reasons.

The fact she cheated on you,or verbally abused you,are no grounds for denial to receive the permament greencard.

And the idea filing criminal charges against her after "she left you" is fishy,sounds more like revenge...
                wouldn;t make a difference.
                Its your word against hers.
                And remember,in most states,recording a phone conversation is a felony and illegal!
                Which is called a 2 party state!

Comment

Hehehehehe
                  Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dady123:

I like to hear the comments </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First up Dady... Please do not come to this forum asking the same question AGAIN in a different thread. You were asked to answer questions that I and others asked you about your case, and you have not answered them from the other thread.

Your wife does not have to wait to get divorced

to file the 751 waiver if she is filing under grounds of extreme cruelty as a battered spouse. She will have to provide proof/evidence of the alledged abuse in order to be approved. Extreme emotional abuse will also fall under this category.

Did you do anything to your wife in the past that she thinks would qualify to file this waiver? Any police reports, etc?

Temp restraining does not mean much.. Once you go to court and she has her say, it may be dismissed. criminal complaint is filed? Was she arrested and charged by police? If these allegations are dismissed etc, it will affect your credibility and make her case look even stronger.

So.. what is the story here?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed