X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETTER RECEIVED FROM BCIS TEXAS

Hey all,
    I just got a letter from BCIS Texas, but unfortunately, it was not the I-751 approval I was expecting.

It was a letter to confirm that they have updated my mailing address. At least its a sign theres someone working at BCIS Texas.

Hey all,
    I just got a letter from BCIS Texas, but unfortunately, it was not the I-751 approval I was expecting.

It was a letter to confirm that they have updated my mailing address. At least its a sign theres someone working at BCIS Texas.

Comment

When did you send that letter to TSC????

Comment

I did not send them a letter. I called the 1-800-375-5283 number on Sept 8 this month to check what address they have on file for me, then I gave them my current address.

Comment

Everyone says that # doesnt work, looks like it does.

Comment

I can imagine that when you saw you got mail from TSC you opened it like a crazy person ripping everything off expecting to see an aproval notice ah?

It happened to me a while back too...

Comment

John Doe,
              I can say congratulations in advance, I got the same one 1 day before the approval, do not be so excited until you receive your approval.

The letter you received is signed by the adudicator, is that correct? LOL

Cheer up my friend, it's on the way.

Good luck

Comment

Yes, I opened that envelope as if I would die if I did not open in 5 seconds. I first went over it and saw nothing about APPROVAL so I was wondering WHAT IS GOING ON?

Then I got to the house and read it carefully then figured what was going on.

Anyhow, I hope they send me the real thing soon, at least I now know where to look for mail instead of checking at both my old and new address, now I will have my eyes just on the new address, saves me me total 32 miles to go and check mail that I was doing twice a week.

Comment

Injoy,
                  What did you get one day before you got your approval? I think you are trying to pull my leg

Comment

A 3rd confirmation of change of address 2 page letter Is that what you received?

Comment

No mine is just one page, and is signed 'Sincely # 352", whoever that is. Its in an envelope that says 'Department of Homeland Security'.

So did you get a letter from USCIS close to your decision date is what you mean? Did you think there was any link between the letter you received and the I751 approval? I would think its a coincidence?

Comment

JD,
                        No, mine was from the CSC 2 page signed by the adjudicator!

DId you mean you received the confirmation on the change of address from the DHS just now? I received that a month ago, 1 month after I changed my address.

Do you see your service center on the top of the page?

I'm sure there is a link. Why now?

Comment

Injoy,
                          Like I mentioned above, I called the 1-800 number weeks ago on Sept 8, and the letter says they are responding to that call.

Yes, the letter has the TSC info at the top, but the letter is written on like a simple plain paper A-4 paper.

I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Comment

Just for your information, I had sent an AR-11 in Jan 2004 and wrote a letter to TSC, but it took a phone call for them to change my addres, 8 months later!

Comment

JD,
                              Do not go to work tomorrow, just wait for the Post officer

Yours is coming tomorrow, may on Saturday, it depends on the post office

Poor JD he is not going to sleep tonight

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed