Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden is stupid and cheap

So let me get this stratight - Sarah Palin can't name specific legislation passed by McCain when asked by leftisit Couric. Yet, Couric sat on the bus while talking to Biden and she had that look in her eyes - like a deer caught in the headlights, when career Washington politician, Biden, did not even know who the president was during the Depression, nor did he know that television wasn't even invented at the time. But did Couric correct him? No - she let him blather, as he so famously does. Biden's in LaLa land but all the leftist, biased, drive-by media focused on Sarah Palin's comments, and not Biden's idiocy and lack of knowledge about basic high school history.

And not to belabor the point..., Americans should be worried that Biden is showing signs of Alzheimers - not the ideal mental state for someone this close to the White House.

I would have turned to Couric and asked: "What legislation has Obama passed during his two years while running for president?"

And, Biden's tax records from the last decade show he and his wife gave on average only 0.2% of his income to charity, $369 was his contribution in 2007. He made over $300,000 last year alone.

Stingy, stupid about basic history, no record of reform or tax-cutting, and is a career politician. These are not qualities I want in a veep. Not to mention his new boss, Obama, stated we have 58 states. ROFLMAO

Palin has a record of Reform, Success, Leadership, Reducing Taxes, and pursuing Alternative Energy sources that will benefit All Americans and will create green jobs.

Time for REAL CHANGE in the White House!
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

So let me get this stratight - Sarah Palin can't name specific legislation passed by McCain when asked by leftisit Couric. Yet, Couric sat on the bus while talking to Biden and she had that look in her eyes - like a deer caught in the headlights, when career Washington politician, Biden, did not even know who the president was during the Depression, nor did he know that television wasn't even invented at the time. But did Couric correct him? No - she let him blather, as he so famously does. Biden's in LaLa land but all the leftist, biased, drive-by media focused on Sarah Palin's comments, and not Biden's idiocy and lack of knowledge about basic high school history.

And not to belabor the point..., Americans should be worried that Biden is showing signs of Alzheimers - not the ideal mental state for someone this close to the White House.

I would have turned to Couric and asked: "What legislation has Obama passed during his two years while running for president?"

And, Biden's tax records from the last decade show he and his wife gave on average only 0.2% of his income to charity, $369 was his contribution in 2007. He made over $300,000 last year alone.

Stingy, stupid about basic history, no record of reform or tax-cutting, and is a career politician. These are not qualities I want in a veep. Not to mention his new boss, Obama, stated we have 58 states. ROFLMAO

Palin has a record of Reform, Success, Leadership, Reducing Taxes, and pursuing Alternative Energy sources that will benefit All Americans and will create green jobs.

Time for REAL CHANGE in the White House!
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation