•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom1
    replied
    Hey Michael,

That sure looks like a hell of a movie plot.
    Have you thought about pitching your script to Hollywood?
    I know a couple of executives that might be willing to take a look at it.

Freedom1

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My house is surrounded by illegals. All my neighbors ignored my good advices and they were eaten alive by the illegals. I watched as my next door neighbor was screaming as they chewed at her skin until she died. It was a gruesome death by any account. They have torched most of the houses. I have planted mines around mine and have picked off the illegals as they approached so they have been unable to get to me but its just a matter of time. My cousin, Owen, has taken up position in the back of the house while I hold the front. Fortunately, I was able to get my dog to safety before this started. I refuse to give up my home. I know that I will die here standing my ground. I will die a true American like Robert Gorman.

They are coming closer. I see the Mexican flag just as the defenders of the Alamo saw it a hundred years earlier. I pick them off one-by-one with my AR-15 assault rifle. These are not Santa Ana's well trained miliia; these are unorganized and unbathed migrants.

I hear them say in Spanish "Yes, we can" while I shout back "No you won't" and fire off another couple of rounds. I am low on ammo and tired. I don't think I can last much longer. But when I meet my maker, I will proudly say that I took at least 100 of them with me.

Here they come. Final assault. I hear them come through the back. They must have gotten Owen. He went quietly like a man. No screaming or crying. He died an American.

Here they come, my last few rounds....

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    started a topic Scenario

Scenario

My house is surrounded by illegals. All my neighbors ignored my good advices and they were eaten alive by the illegals. I watched as my next door neighbor was screaming as they chewed at her skin until she died. It was a gruesome death by any account. They have torched most of the houses. I have planted mines around mine and have picked off the illegals as they approached so they have been unable to get to me but its just a matter of time. My cousin, Owen, has taken up position in the back of the house while I hold the front. Fortunately, I was able to get my dog to safety before this started. I refuse to give up my home. I know that I will die here standing my ground. I will die a true American like Robert Gorman.

They are coming closer. I see the Mexican flag just as the defenders of the Alamo saw it a hundred years earlier. I pick them off one-by-one with my AR-15 assault rifle. These are not Santa Ana's well trained miliia; these are unorganized and unbathed migrants.

I hear them say in Spanish "Yes, we can" while I shout back "No you won't" and fire off another couple of rounds. I am low on ammo and tired. I don't think I can last much longer. But when I meet my maker, I will proudly say that I took at least 100 of them with me.

Here they come. Final assault. I hear them come through the back. They must have gotten Owen. He went quietly like a man. No screaming or crying. He died an American.

Here they come, my last few rounds....
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation