Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second letter to E from The Moderator

E; your posts are completely irrelevant, pointless and useless; they create more garbage and nonsense for legitimate grints. Please do not post anymore things unless they are relevant to deporting a scammer. Thank you.

E; your posts are completely irrelevant, pointless and useless; they create more garbage and nonsense for legitimate grints. Please do not post anymore things unless they are relevant to deporting a scammer. Thank you.

Comment

Depo man, Michael, whoever you are...there are people who post MORE posts that are irrelevant to immigration than E. At least he normally labels his thread so that you know what you're getting instead of muddying up an existing and viable thread about immigration issues. If you're going to complain why you don't bust the chops of THOSE people?

Comment

The point is that his posts are totally off any topic remotely related to immigration and that is not appropriate. I speak the truth and that might offend grints that are afraid of the truth, but I try to stay on immigration related issues. If you fail to follow orders of Super Moderator – Michael; you will be charged for misdemeanor!

AMERICA – LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!!!

Comment

I am not Michael; get it straight!

Depo Man = Depot Man = Booob.

Comment

The way I see it is like this. If ridiculous posts can continue to be made by depo man, nina777, Michael, etc. etc. etc. etc. then E can post what he likes, I can post what I like, etc. No one is any better than the other. Saying hateful things that are untrue and/or discouraging to new posters is worse than making a new thread consisting of information or topics that are unrelated to immigration. If you see a thread with the subject matter listing something that you are not interested in, don't read it. If you see an article heading in the newspaper that you are not interested in, do you read it? I actually thought sanity had possibly returned to this board but I have seen in the past day or so that is not the case.

Comment

Jo, when are you going to stop masquerading as dozens of other people and leave everyone else alone?

Comment

Still Learning; The point is that his posts are totally off any topic remotely related to immigration and that is not appropriate. I speak the truth and that might offend grints that are afraid of the truth, but I try to stay on immigration related issues. We talk about immigration and immigrants-fraudsters. If you fail to follow orders of Super Moderator – Michael; you will be deported to Somalia.

AMERICA – LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!!!

Comment

Depo Man, my point is, why pick on only E? There are others that make threads about news articles, horse races, etc., that are not any more related to immigration matters than E's posts are. No one seems to complain about those. When people make replies to posts that are legitimate questions from people who are trying to do it "right" and those replies are hateful, discouraging, or deliberately incorrect, nothing is said to them. My point is, why are E's posts worse than any of those things? If things are said jokingly then I'm all for some levity. However it's not always clear that these things are said as jokes and MANY times they are NOT said as jokes but are said to hurt people. If someone wants to play as "moderator" then do it fairly and jump on everyone who posts threads not relating to immigration and posts that are made strictly to undermine others. I have no doubt that one of those will be made pretty quickly in reply to this post. It's no wonder that so many helpful people have given up on this board and rarely even check on it any more. From one of Mohan's recent posts it appeared that he was pretty well washing his hands of it and he has been of very valuable assistance to many people who have posted here. He is by far not the only one.

Comment

Still Learning; no one creates more garbage than E. I want this nonsense to stop now; this board is for Americans to fight against fraudulent grints and legitimate grints to get advice. This board is about love and peace. Please stop posting things completely off any topic remotely related to immigration that is inappropriate and follow orders of Super Moderator – Michael. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation