Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please!!!!!!!!!

my friend went back to el salvador in august, for his interview. well in december they told him he was approved. well yesterday he contacted them again and was told that due to a bomb threat. the embassy was closed and all cases were closed. no one could come and apply or anything. can anyone please tell me what he can do.

my friend went back to el salvador in august, for his interview. well in december they told him he was approved. well yesterday he contacted them again and was told that due to a bomb threat. the embassy was closed and all cases were closed. no one could come and apply or anything. can anyone please tell me what he can do.

Comment

what do you think he can do? Wander off to another embassy in another country? Why should they take his case ahead of thousands of others? Is the embassy going to be closed permanently? No. So what? So he has to wait a little while....what, is the world going to stop rotating because this guy can't complete his interview yet? Answer: he can do nothing.

Comment

thanks for your ignorance. once again should have known lol

Comment

What is a domb threat????

Comment

lol. take a vacation

Comment

a 'domb threat' is when 'fightforwhatyoubelievein' makes a phone call of an idiotic nature to one of our embassies.
              once again, he can do NOTHING. N O T H I N G

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                what do you think he can do? Wander off to another embassy in another country? Why should they take his case ahead of thousands of others? Is the embassy going to be closed permanently? No. So what? So he has to wait a little while....what, is the world going to stop rotating because this guy can't complete his interview yet? Answer: he can do nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                It would feel like it's rotating backwards.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation