Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LULAC Update

I 'inof-passed' today to check on my stuff and the lady said it is still pending but said to me the good news is my name check cleared last week. She will however not tell me whether i will be approved or denied, but said she can only say all looks well so far. HELP! What does this mean folks? Can someone shed some light into this I don't know what??? :?. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Goodgam

I 'inof-passed' today to check on my stuff and the lady said it is still pending but said to me the good news is my name check cleared last week. She will however not tell me whether i will be approved or denied, but said she can only say all looks well so far. HELP! What does this mean folks? Can someone shed some light into this I don't know what??? :?. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Goodgam

Comment

when is your interview done?

Comment

Your case is probably delayed by IAP V INS settlement schedule for this month.

Comment

i interviewed in nov of 2005. Do you have any info on IAP vs INS or what it means and how it relates here?

Barring this case, does this mean i have a good chance f being approved?

Comment

can someone explain why CSS/LULAC cases might be affected by IAP V INS settlement schedule for this month? Especially, Css/Lulac cases which has been adjudicated.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
              can someone explain why CSS/LULAC cases might be affected by IAP V INS settlement schedule for this month? Especially, Css/Lulac cases which has been adjudicated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's some info I found about Immigration Assistance Project v. INS: IAP vs. INS

Comment

I think it is somewhat rude and inconsiderate that I started a thread with regard to my cases, but end up getting postings inquiring of other people's status. Anyhew, I hope someone can shed some light with regard to my question. Does name check cleared translate to approval or not? Thanks for your consideration.

Goodgam

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodgam:
                  I think it is somewhat rude and inconsiderate that I started a thread with regard to my cases, but end up getting postings inquiring of other people's status. Anyhew, I hope someone can shed some light with regard to my question. Does name check cleared translate to approval or not? Thanks for your consideration.

Goodgam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi goodgam,

Name check clearance means that the FBI is done with your file and it has cleared you.
                  Now is up to the District Officer to adjucate your application.

Freedom1.

Comment

thank you freedom 1

Comment

Yes thanks Freedom for the reply. Do you think (oh I am sooptimistic and speculative etc) they would do an FBI name check if the intent is other than Approval?

Goodgam

Comment

FBI name check is mandatory.

Comment

The name check is done before or after the interview? Somebody please tell me if knows.

Comment

It used to be done before or after (discretionary) until not long ago when they decided to have it done before the interview.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation