Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEFF -MY DARLING

I'm sooooo comfortable you can't even imagine, i do have made steps to get where i am now, i did not ***** i'm just sick of those who start hating illegals when they don't even know their situations.
    in their eyes illegals are illegals no matter what and start using obscene words and trashing us. Yeah, that's mature that's understanding.
    all you know about me is that i'm illegal but i do work, i pay my taxes.
    So before you all make comments "just because im illegal" i mnot a bad person let me tell you that. everybody has their own reason to be here, so stop putting labels on us. i don't know why i even bother, but yeah, AMerica has some real dumb *** too. lol.

I'm sooooo comfortable you can't even imagine, i do have made steps to get where i am now, i did not ***** i'm just sick of those who start hating illegals when they don't even know their situations.
    in their eyes illegals are illegals no matter what and start using obscene words and trashing us. Yeah, that's mature that's understanding.
    all you know about me is that i'm illegal but i do work, i pay my taxes.
    So before you all make comments "just because im illegal" i mnot a bad person let me tell you that. everybody has their own reason to be here, so stop putting labels on us. i don't know why i even bother, but yeah, AMerica has some real dumb *** too. lol.

Comment

here is a label....visa cheating, irresponsible dirtbag....that is all you are..nothing more,and a lot less.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation