How Pathetic Was Biden?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Houston's said this a time or two before and to me, it's true. Who would you want with their finger on the button if it came to it? Biden or Palin?

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

Give Palin a few years as a Senator or Congressman and she would probably make the grade, but right now, no..hell NO! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best said Brit

I feel that her time is best spent being a congress person for a while. Perhaps she can do a little good while learning and get more educated in politics and current events. She should further take college courses to enhance her education. She is a quick study, so imagine what she could do if she sat down to get a real education.

Biden clearly won the debate. She held her own to not look like a buffoon. But it was clear.. and I mean clear that she was prepped and prepped on what she had to say and given a crash course. It showed.

I am not a fan of Biden, but I must say that he did well not to be condescending and he actually looked and carried himself "presidential". She didnt.

I do not like her insulting, sarcasm or her mannerisms. Just say NO. this lady is not qualified in any way to run for the office of VP. Her arrogance is unbelievable. "Maverick" term is just a more polite term for not a team player. It showed.

Who did she think that she was to say that she was going to disregard the questions and tell the american people what she felt like saying. Then further she wanted to expand the role as VP. Scary Very Scarry later. I now believe all the stories about firings and her being on a power trip in Alaska. It showed big time. Did she think that america did not recognize the dodge of her not answering the question about mccain deregulation. I thought that made her look very bad.

Just say NO. if mccain dumps her now, he still may have a chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe I wasn't as unbiased as I thought going into the debate. I just don't like Biden and I thought Palin did much better than she did during the Couric interview. I still think Palin was a very bad choice for the Republicans. It doesn't matter who Obama picked, because he is clearly going to win this election. Let's just hope he can serve out the 4 years!!!!

Comment

LOL Proud. Bias is the most common denominator in people's analysis of everything political.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
        LOL Proud. Bias is the most common denominator in people's analysis of everything political. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, Aroha. I don't like Biden and I looked for his flaws last night rather than hers. I should stop discussing politics altogether! It is getting the better of me!!! Hope you guys are doing good out there in the west! How are your sons liking the US????

Comment

Hehe. I'm not a fan of any of the four, but I won't be getting in to in depth discussions. It's kind of amusing to sit back and watch the arguments that come out on these forums and the silliness that gets posted as fact

Anyway ... kids are enjoying it but not so keen on the heat. Youngest is out and about most of the time so he's making friends. Oldest is looking at joining the military.

Hard to believe we've been here almost 2 months already and I haven't even shared my PoE experience etc. It was much fun. No problems, just a really, really, really long wait and in the end, JC rescued us without even realizing it when after 2 1/2 hours, he asked an official how long it would take. The guy came straight back, took our passports away, handed them back with a sheet of paper and waved us on our way. No questions, no nothing. Jess and I had our SSN's within a week (we had to apply for TJ's cos he's under 18), and all of our green cards were in within a week and a half. After so long, someone really lit a fire under 'em. Hehe.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
            Hehe. I'm not a fan of any of the four, but I won't be getting in to in depth discussions. It's kind of amusing to sit back and watch the arguments that come out on these forums and the silliness that gets posted as fact

Anyway ... kids are enjoying it but not so keen on the heat. Youngest is out and about most of the time so he's making friends. Oldest is looking at joining the military.

Hard to believe we've been here almost 2 months already and I haven't even shared my PoE experience etc. It was much fun. No problems, just a really, really, really long wait and in the end, JC rescued us without even realizing it when after 2 1/2 hours, he asked an official how long it would take. The guy came straight back, took our passports away, handed them back with a sheet of paper and waved us on our way. No questions, no nothing. Jess and I had our SSN's within a week (we had to apply for TJ's cos he's under 18), and all of our green cards were in within a week and a half. After so long, someone really lit a fire under 'em. Hehe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, my dear, you are already getting used to this country - lol!!! Glad you didn't have a bad experience with the immigration stuff! Save politics for the next election - lol! Best advice I can give at this point!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              Houston's said this a time or two before and to me, it's true. Who would you want with their finger on the button if it came to it? Biden or Palin?

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

Give Palin a few years as a Senator or Congressman and she would probably make the grade, but right now, no..hell NO! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              The problme with this argument is that it takes more than the President actually expressing to launch nuclear weapons. Although the procedures are above top secret, the fact remains more than one individual is needed to launch those weapons.

As for becoming president, actuarial analysis states neither Biden nor Palin would become President, but if Palin was VP for a second term, her odds would increase dramatically.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation