Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On valid B2 visa, and found an american girl

Hi, this is first message and i am new to this forum. I am on visitor B2 visa single entry which is valid for next five months . i am here to take my exam but meanwhile i have found an american citizen and want to marry her. so how should i proceed legally now ?
    should i go back to my native country pakistan and proceed from there?
    Let me know easier and cheaper and time saving way
    best regards ad please give me good advic.

Hi, this is first message and i am new to this forum. I am on visitor B2 visa single entry which is valid for next five months . i am here to take my exam but meanwhile i have found an american citizen and want to marry her. so how should i proceed legally now ?
    should i go back to my native country pakistan and proceed from there?
    Let me know easier and cheaper and time saving way
    best regards ad please give me good advic.

Comment

how convenient.

Comment

Lost in US: Hanging around on immigration discussion boards has turned you into a cynic (ROFL).

I wonder how that could possibly have happened?

Comment

I'll have to say that it's had an effect on MY outlook.

Comment

I think it is kind of sweet

Comment

Just as an aside: I have been watching the news over the past couple of days, and have seen vehement anti-American demonstrations in Pakistan.

I don't mean to suggest that Omer holds those views, as he is evidently keen to remain in America...er, I mean marry a nice American girl he has known for a couple of weeks (d a m n cynicism again)...but, I believe that foreigners don't always acknowledge that America has reason to be concerned.

Foreigners complain about the difficulty of obtaining visas, yet don't see the correlation with the anti-American sentiments on vivid display in their countries of origin.

Comment

....what a convenient miracle....somehow, this story sounds phony....imagine, falling in love 3 minutes after arriving in the US....gee,...do I believe this Pakistani??? NO.

Comment

I am not too cynical to believe people fall in love, but it seems when foreign people fall in love they have a uncontrollable desire to marry and that is why I and other USC suspect the alien of marrying for a GC.

If you love this nice American girl, why not wait and see? You can stay until your visa expires, return to Pakistan and correspond via the internet. If the two of your really love each other and we all know absence makes the heart grow fonder, then apply for a fiance visa or have her visit you in Pakistan and marry there. Just wait and see what happens. If it is love, it won't go away anytime soon.

Comment

Dear Bigdummy: your message won't get through....sounds like this visa cheat already had a GF lined up....it is hard to imagine 'falling in love' right after one picks up one's baggage....and there is more of a chance that space aliens will land on the capitol than some Pakistani visa cheat returning to his country (as he promised when he asked for the visa)....this whole thing sounds like the usual camel-jockey scam.

Comment

Of course it won't get through. It amazes me how many American women marry foreign men. I wish I could write a book that every woman would read and it would stop them from believing these lying a$$holes.

Comment

I think you should title the book "If you want to know if they really love you, tell them you only have a green card".

Kind of long but it sums it up. You would be surprised how quickly this sudden "love of your life" will dump you if the alien thinks you are not a citizen.

Comment

Thanks, I'll add that to the list of possible titles for my book.

Comment

Sun devil..lol...how on earth did that happen????

I know so many women that helped foreign men get residency...and not realize that the marriage fell apart after that miraculous 2 years....

Comment

American women like the state of being married...please dont spoil their dreams, because it must feel miserable to go to the grave having never been married, even if its for 2 years!

Do you know many women cant get someone to marry them even for a day? I think for such ladies 2 years is not such a bad deal, given it doesny cost them anything!

The benefit exceeds the cost.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed