Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

Recently posted a question, now describe the situation in detail.on the basis of my marriage there was permanent bar for obtaining the legal residency and the second marriage petition was denied,it was in 2001,and I submit motion to reopen and BIA decision was in my favour and which was finalized in 2003,and recently my second marriage interview officer was satisfied and said no problem with this marriage and brought the ist marriage issue and asked for the sowrn affidavit of events and ending of ist marriage and i did submitted, but my concern are they still not satisfied with BIA decision, i been taking care of my family for the last 6 years without any work authorization, my family for how long will help me , and still i am suffering the hardship for nothig and need to know what i shuold do , i have 7 years old daughter.

Recently posted a question, now describe the situation in detail.on the basis of my marriage there was permanent bar for obtaining the legal residency and the second marriage petition was denied,it was in 2001,and I submit motion to reopen and BIA decision was in my favour and which was finalized in 2003,and recently my second marriage interview officer was satisfied and said no problem with this marriage and brought the ist marriage issue and asked for the sowrn affidavit of events and ending of ist marriage and i did submitted, but my concern are they still not satisfied with BIA decision, i been taking care of my family for the last 6 years without any work authorization, my family for how long will help me , and still i am suffering the hardship for nothig and need to know what i shuold do , i have 7 years old daughter.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation