H1-B Stamping and AP query

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brilliant advice, as always.

Okay, folks, let's leave it there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks to me that people, in general, like better the advises you give them - so I will leave it there for you from now on

Comment

But that's very far from what I'd rather it came down to honestly. I have no problem with a healthy clash of ideas from time to time. I treat it as an integral part of a life-long process called learning. I'm envious of your flair for the arts though. You're very much like my husband. His fixations are his golf, his art (painting), and his (band) music. I don't know exactly how he places me on said hierarchy, but I often felt not on top of any one of those. I'm more into philosophy and letters and socio-political pursuits.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">..let's leave it there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Your wife can go for H1 B stamping; if she gets it stamped, she can enter on H1 B and her H1 B status will remain valid. In case she does not get her H1 B stamped, she can still enter in US using her AP. In that case though her H1B staus will be invalid.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation