Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miserable fools....
    All one needs to do is consult a good accountant and an attorney.
    Should anything go wrong, let both be liable for what they advised you to do.
    End of story.

Takes an idiot to be railroaded these days...
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
      Miserable fools....
      End of story.

Takes an idiot to be railroaded these days... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know? You're just really mean.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        We are talking about a collection that's probably worth $30,000. That's why I asked the question. My mom is ready to do something with it and I want to make sure we don't do anything stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my Advice As Previous Antiques Participant. Do as Much research On The history of what you Have, Including, But Not Limited To Rarity Research! A Collector Might Offer 3 Times What You Think the Value You Think You Have!!!! . Learn About What You Have. Then Seek Out The Collectors Of Said product! Old Hobby Of Yard Sales To The ignorant. Flea Markets etc. Especially Nice Are Estate Sales! Is Always The Ugly, Yucky, Item That brings The most $$$!!!! Grandma Jones! Stored In the Attic. Lost!!! Or that URN With With The Gold Guild So Very Ugly! Or That milk Glass Someone Threw Into the Ditch? The Uglier, Dirtier, Cheaper the Appearance the better!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
          Miserable fools....
          End of story.

Takes an idiot to be railroaded these days... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know? You're just really mean. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am such a lovely guy, how dare you call me mean !!!
          Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
            MIR,
            Giving $1 million will break the bank.

x 1,000,000
            =30,000,000,000,000

Or $30 triliion dollars. The current budget is 15 times smaller than that umber and the GDP is more than half of the number. It would not work. Not to mention, it would definitely devalue the dollar dramatically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It Was a . What Is actually Happening In real Time Has Zero FUN!!!! we all Know the Facts and What Will and Will Not Work. I Choose
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation