X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Million Americans!

How To Stimulate and Reconstruct this Country:

Give every American 1 Million. Thee Amount Falls Within The Package!!!! Investments. Jobs, New Business Creation,. Think About It????? $$$$ Gotta Go Somewhere!!!! Start Over! Give It To The People, Inject It Into This Country, Into The People!!!! Mortgage Issues Resolved, The Dollar Would Rebound In Record Time! Even If 250,000.000 Squander. 25,000.000 Would be Enough to Stimulate This Country! Keep In Mind The Figure! "700 Billion Dollars"!!!! Solution Too Easy! Those In Power Wish To Retain!!!

Problems With This????? Please Make Your Thoughts Known!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

How To Stimulate and Reconstruct this Country:

Give every American 1 Million. Thee Amount Falls Within The Package!!!! Investments. Jobs, New Business Creation,. Think About It????? $$$$ Gotta Go Somewhere!!!! Start Over! Give It To The People, Inject It Into This Country, Into The People!!!! Mortgage Issues Resolved, The Dollar Would Rebound In Record Time! Even If 250,000.000 Squander. 25,000.000 Would be Enough to Stimulate This Country! Keep In Mind The Figure! "700 Billion Dollars"!!!! Solution Too Easy! Those In Power Wish To Retain!!!

Problems With This????? Please Make Your Thoughts Known!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      1 million tomorrow would be worth $10.00 in todays dollars. I have a better idea. Give it all to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Before we give it to you, we need to have a hearing.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        1 million tomorrow would be worth $10.00 in todays dollars. I have a better idea. Give it all to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Greedy Republican!

MIR: You give every American 1 Million, the would all stay home - who needs to work if you have a Million - the problem is that all the business owners would stay home too. Total collaps!!!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Greedy Republican!

MIR: You give every American 1 Million, the would all stay home - who needs to work if you have a Million - the problem is that all the business owners would stay home too. Total collaps!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong answer. Only Democrats will stay home and once they spend 1 Million, they will come for welfare. The Republicans will invest, start a business, expand, use that capital for growth and prosperity.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Greedy Republican!

MIR: You give every American 1 Million, the would all stay home - who needs to work if you have a Million - the problem is that all the business owners would stay home too. Total collaps!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong answer. Only Democrats will stay home and once they spend 1 Million, they will come for welfare. The Republicans will invest, start a business, expand, use that capital for growth and prosperity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Must Be one of Those Squanderers To Not See That Many Would Put It To WORK!!!!! Would Only Take 25,000.000 of the 300 Million to make a difference! Even Those That Would Buy Everything They Ever dreamed Of would be Stimulating the Economy!!! "BUYING". Their Happiness May be short lived, However They would Inject Spending and Growth!!!!!

All Please Continue.

Comment

LOL! You Gotta Hot Wife, And As Many REAL dolls As You Desire Already!!!! LOL. Soooo Greedy!!!! LOLOLOL!

Comment

Greedy Republican!

Truth is the money would be worthless. Remember? We had this discussion before.

By taking money out of circulation it would cause an increase in its value. So, just send all your old wrinkled up money to me. Its good for the economy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! I got some uses for some wrinkled up money too! Share and share alike!!!

Comment

Greedy Republican!

Truth is the money would be worthless. Remember? We had this discussion before.

By taking money out of circulation it would cause an increase in its value. So, just send all your old wrinkled up money to me. Its good for the economy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Sorry bud If This was To Happen? 'Pipe dreams of coarse" America Would Become Strong In record Time!!! Do Not forget The Minds and Potential Of the American people! Yet It Will Never Happen For The Power Of Those Of The Now would Be Reduced!!!! significantly!
                  As Far As circulation? It Would Circulate This Economy In a Record setting, History Making Shock and Awwwww!!! to the Rest of The World!

Comment

Was a Response. However the $4500.00 More Realistic Figure Could Still Make a Significant Difference to Each USC! You Gotta a 3 million dollar Home? one Mortgage Payment! You are Suffering, and Live Much Lower? 3 months Mortgage payment! The time necessary to reconstruct!

Comment

Greedy Republican!

Sorry, but 1 million isn't enough in this day and time for people to stay home. I was always told to save 1 million per person for retirement purposes. I'm afraid that number is no good anymore. It's probably more like between 1.5 and 2 million.

Comment

MIR,
                        Giving $1 million will break the bank.

x 1,000,000
                        =30,000,000,000,000

Or $30 triliion dollars. The current budget is 15 times smaller than that umber and the GDP is more than half of the number. It would not work. Not to mention, it would definitely devalue the dollar dramatically.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Davdah, speaking of old money, you know where I could find someone trustworthy to give an estimate on a coin collection? My dad was an avid collector and I need to figure out how to get a good assessment of what it is worth.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Greedy Republican!

Sorry, but 1 million isn't enough in this day and time for people to stay home. I was always told to save 1 million per person for retirement purposes. I'm afraid that number is no good anymore. It's probably more like between 1.5 and 2 million. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Once Thought The Same. There Is Actually No $$$$ AMT. That will Make You Happy and Deliver 100% Of Thee desire!!! For I Have Experienced Many Wealthy and Secure! Yet There Is Always Something Missing! . I Have met and Had Conversation With Many Of High Respect. Movie Stars, senators, Congressman, Etc. Etc. All Missing Something In Their Lives??? where They still are not Satisfied! Have Everything, Yet Have nothing. still Searching!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                              Davdah, speaking of old money, you know where I could find someone trustworthy to give an estimate on a coin collection? My dad was an avid collector and I need to figure out how to get a good assessment of what it is worth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just Fedex me those coins, let me review it and will get back to you

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation