• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCR
    replied
    hello!
    ADIT Photos:
    3/4 view, showing the right ear and both eyes.

Overall size of adit photos, including background must be at least 40 mm (1 9/16 inches) in height, by 35 mm (1 3/8 inches) in width.
    from website:http://www.geocities.com/K1CanUS/photos.html

Leave a comment:

• AK500
    replied
    I know of Passport/immigration size photos, What is ADIT ?

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Hi Aquilla

No pics needed for 751.

Wait for approval then instructions come for pic for the new card.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi wish,

Aguila is talking abt passport size pic that need to be given for GC and not pics from trips, friends and family... I hope this clears doubt...

Leave a comment:

• Wish
    replied
    the weirdest thing is that i brought all my pics to the first interview and the officer would not allow me to take them out of the bag.
    Just to be on the safe side I would send them and make copies. We need a second copy of our file anyway. right? so its still more proof. Can't go wrong. This entire situation is confusing. I heard from attorneys that you need them. I read from posts here as well.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi Aguila,

There is no where written to send adit picture on I -751 form ... and whatever I read on boards ...they need those picture when u get approval letter and go to local BCIS office for fingerprinting and stuff for permanent GC ...

I m not sending any ADIT pics... have a great day...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    replied
    I am about to file a new I-751 this based on waiver grounds that will withdraw/replace an existing and pending Jointly Filed I-751.

I remember that when I filed the Jointly Filed I-751, at that time I had an immigration attorney handleling my case, and I was asked for ADIT pictures. I have now read the instructions in the form I-751 and I do not see anywhere that they request these pictures. I wonder why this lawfirm asked me for this pictures then.

I know that once the I-751 is approved one must go the local office with the pics to file a I-90 in order to get the new green card.

Can anyone shed some light in this? Should I include ADIT Photos with the I-751?

Leave a comment:

• Aguila
    started a topic I-751 ADIT PICTURES REQUIRED?

I-751 ADIT PICTURES REQUIRED?

I am about to file a new I-751 this based on waiver grounds that will withdraw/replace an existing and pending Jointly Filed I-751.

I remember that when I filed the Jointly Filed I-751, at that time I had an immigration attorney handleling my case, and I was asked for ADIT pictures. I have now read the instructions in the form I-751 and I do not see anywhere that they request these pictures. I wonder why this lawfirm asked me for this pictures then.

I know that once the I-751 is approved one must go the local office with the pics to file a I-90 in order to get the new green card.

Can anyone shed some light in this? Should I include ADIT Photos with the I-751?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney