i 130 and i 485 denied

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we'll see 'usvisacheat'.....I have renewed my request to USCIS to look into your phony case....and your daughter (assuming you actually conceived her...which is doubtful; more than likely her mother spent too much time in the trailerpark's swimming pool) cannot do anything for years to help you get a green card....and who believes the lies of a visa cheat? you claim your parents bought you house....so what? Even if true, it merely makes clear the fact that you are too stupid and poor to buy one yourself.
    However, I would suggest that your parents spend their money more wisely....and buy you a dictionary of the English language, so you can learn to spell....your grammar skills on par with those of an average six year old.

Comment

Can we all just get along? LOL, you people are funny; Sometimes I wonder if this chat is for real, Honestly I can not believe someone (anyone) will spent one minute of their time (anonimoulsy) spreading hate instead of using the proper channels to make some changes if needed. Anyway I wish the best for all may the Lord bless you all.

Comment

Dear S12,

I always come across your misspellings so if your shelter is made up of glass, never steal stones to through it on your next door jail cell mates... Keep hiding behind your monitor!!!

Originally posted by Someone12:
        Well, we'll see 'usvisacheat'.....I have renewed my request to USCIS to look into your phony case....and your daughter (assuming you actually conceived her...which is doubtful; more than likely her mother spent too much time in the trailerpark's swimming pool) cannot do anything for years to help you get a green card....and who believes the lies of a visa cheat? you claim your parents bought you house....so what? Even if true, it merely makes clear the fact that you are too stupid and poor to buy one yourself.
        However, I would suggest that your parents spend their money more wisely....and buy you a dictionary of the English language, so you can learn to spell....your grammar skills on par with those of an average six year old.

Comment

who gives an abercrumbling.

Comment

how many times u said u would never be back!!!!!! any hint?

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
            who gives an abercrumbling.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs