X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 130 and i 485 denied

problem resolved

Your problem is that you tried to use asylum as an immigrant visa. You are going to be deported.

Comment

i withdraw asylum case in 2006.it has nothing to do with asylum

Comment

Yes, it does. Your failed asylum claim was seen as fraud and the subsequent marriage also seen as fraud. You could not get here one way, and tried another. USCIS is not as s.tupid as you think.

Comment

Usimmigrant, I should remind you one simple rule- no foul language

Comment

Well done Julia. Are you gonna do anything about federale86 as well? All his anti-Muslim postings have nothing to do with immigration issues.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Immediately pick up the phone and contact attorney Malik Papish, for mere couple grands he will fix it fer ya.

What a fool you must have been to waste so much time and effort to be denied 2 petitions! Why stay with a stupid woman who can't pass an interview or file for asylum that is difficult to get approved? Isn't GC your prime objective?
              Economy is down and America is full of desperate USC's who will sell you marriage for next to nothing and effective , fearsome goons of Mr Papish will make sure she is not retard and passes an interview, or else...

Come on, pick up the phone now and let Mr Malik Papish fix it for good!

Immigration Attorney Malik Papish, Esq.

Immigration Attorney Malik Papish has dedicated himself to the practice of USA Immigration Law. He handles all types of immigration cases on behalf of immigrants desiring to become lawful residents of the United States. Atty. Papish has distinguished academic credentials. He graduated in the top 90 percent of his undergraduate class of Maneklal Nanavati Law College, Laldarwaja, Ahmedabad at the Gujarat University. Attorney Papish has worked in the entertainment industry for the past ten years and specializes in immigration issues for the entertainment industry among others. He has represented numerous celebrities from the Bollywood including Sushmita Sen. Malik Papish's dedication to his clients has earned him a reputation as one of the top entertainment immigration attorneys in the United States.

Malik Papish's clients include numerous A-list celebrities in Bollywood today. Malik Paish Clients have starred in such huge Bollywood Blockbusters as Mehb.oob Mere from Fiza (2000), Letters of Shukrijuma (1995), Her lover Sheshi Kapur (1992) and many more. Additionally he has represented platinum selling music artists from major record labels such as Eshki-Muhabbet Records, Taj Mahal Records, Maverick and more. These talented musicians not only produced hit al***s, but have created music for such hit TV shows as CSI:NY, CSI:Las Vegas, India's Next Top Model, Pimp My Ride, Shushmita Sen's Dance Life, Big Brother and many more. Malik Papish has also helped many janitors, busboys, taxi cab drivers, doctors and even television actors appearing episodically in shows such as CSI, Young and the Restless, The Ghost Whisperer and too many others to list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law Offices of Malik Papish & Associates are proud to be the immigration attorneys for those who need professional legal advice.

For Legal Consultations Call: 1-800-MALIKPAPISH and schedule a consultation with Mr. Malik Papish.

<span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
              classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
              height="385"
              width="480"
              ><param name="allowScriptAccess"
              value="never"
              ></param><param name="wmode"
              value="transparent"
              ></param><param value="never"
              /><param value="transparent"
              /><param value="never"
              /><param value="never"
              /><param value="never"
              /><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/42r6N7GL9r8?fs=1&hl=en_US"
              name="movie"
              /><param value="true"
              /><param value="always"
              /><embed wmode="transparent"
              allowScriptAccess="never"
              pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
              type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
              height="385"
              width="480"
              src="http://www.youtube.com/v/42r6N7GL9r8?fs=1&hl=en_US"
              /></object></span>
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">Usimmigrant, I should remind you one simple rule- no foul language</span>

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                Well done Julia. Are you gonna do anything about federale86 as well? All his anti-Muslim postings have nothing to do with immigration issues.
                Don’t forget about Olde’s fraudulent lawyer Malik Papish, no such person exists.

Olde has also profanely slandered many sincere members of this forum, on numerous occasions. He needs to be removed from this board in order for this forum to be what it once was. At least Federale86 knows something about immigration, and sometimes gives valuable advise.

Comment

why do the bleatings of 'usimmigrant' sound so much like he should be renamed...'usvisacheat?'...didn't you promise our embassy folks that you would return after your phony J1 exercise? instead, you miraculously 'fall in love' (with your right hand), then submit a phony asylum claim, and now are looking for even more loopholes to sneak through....no one gives an ambercrumbly about your situation....so just leave MY country....you see, federal and I, and some others, possess the one thing you will never have....a blue US passport....and we cannot be deported.....so what does that make you?
                  A whining visa cheat. Not to worry....I've copied your semi-coherent postings and sent them off to USCIS, asking them to look hard and close at any case that resembles the collection of lies, fraud and deceit you have engaged in....hey, who knows....maybe those friendly folks from ICE will knock on your trailerdoor any day now....

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                    why do the bleatings of 'usimmigrant' sound so much like he should be renamed...'usvisacheat?'...didn't you promise our embassy folks that you would return after your phony J1 exercise? instead, you miraculously 'fall in love' (with your right hand), then submit a phony asylum claim, and now are looking for even more loopholes to sneak through....no one gives an ambercrumbly about your situation....so just leave MY country....you see, federal and I, and some others, possess the one thing you will never have....a blue US passport....and we cannot be deported.....so what does that make you?
                    A whining visa cheat. Not to worry....I've copied your semi-coherent postings and sent them off to USCIS, asking them to look hard and close at any case that resembles the collection of lies, fraud and deceit you have engaged in....hey, who knows....maybe those friendly folks from ICE will knock on your trailerdoor any day now....
                    Why are you always so angry, S12? You need to find a way to release some of your animosity. Illegal immigrants can't be causing you that many problems. You live in the DC area, right? They aren't everywhere like in other places, so I just don't get your beef with them. Please help me understand why you're so wrapped up with this.

Comment

Simple, Proud....these dirtbags have lied, cheated and stolen their way into our country, they prey upon taxpayers like you and me, they steal jobs, take undeserved (and unpaid for) medical benefits, cause numerous car wrecks, then bleat like shorn sheep when anyone takes them to task...they act as if they actually deserve green cards because they are law breaking douche bags.....they contribute virtually nothing to our economy, aside from cheap, low quality labor, lack the courage to make their own country(ies) better and do not deserve to be taking up valuable oxygen in the US of A....is that clear enough?

Comment

oh yea....almost forgot...to that real douchebag 'usimmigrant'....sorry dufus, but I already copied your blather and have passed it on to the fraud unit of a local USCIS office, so erasing it won't help you.....nice try....(not!)

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                          oh yea....almost forgot...to that real douchebag 'usimmigrant'....sorry dufus, but I already copied your blather and have passed it on to the fraud unit of a local USCIS office, so erasing it won't help you.....nice try....(not!)
                          UUUUUUUUUUUU I'M SO SCARED.YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A LIL 11 YEARS OLD ( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ) AMATEUR BOY.DID YOU ASK YOUR MOMMY THAT YOU ARE USING HER COMPUTER AGAIN??? DNT MAKE YOUR MEXICAN DAD BE MAD AT YOU. ) LOL

NOW LISTEN ME MOMMIES BOY
                          1.I HAVE CHANGED THE TOPIC CUZ I'M GETTING MY INTERVIEW NEXT MONTH IN USCIS OFFICE.(THATS WHAT IT TAKES HERE GOOD LAWYER AND MONEY)

ALSO I'M TIRED OF LOOOSERS LIKE YOU AND FEDERALE86.

2.ONLY REASON I WANNA STAY HERE CUZ OF MY BEAUTIFULLY DAUGHTER( I DNT NEED YOUR BLUE,GREEN OR WHATEVER YOUR PROUD OF)WHEN SHE GROWS UP AND THINK SHE CAN STAY WITH ME IN GERMANY,WE GONNA LIVE U.S FOR GOOD.

3.YOU SAID THEY WILL KNOCK MY TRAILERDOOR...YES,I HAD SOME DIFFICULTY TIME WHEN I JUST GOT HERE BUT WHEN MY FAMILY(MY PARENTS OWNER OF ONE THE SOCCER TEAM IN GERMANY) FOUND OUT MY SITUATION THEY BOUGHT 320000$ HOUSE FOR MY BIRTHDAY.ARE YOU STILL FALLOWING ME? THEY BOUGHT IT.ITS NOT A MORTGAGE LIKE YOUR PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS GOT IT AND WILL PAY FOR IT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE.

4.JUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS SO YOU CAN TELL TO ANYBODY YOU WANT AND MORE THAN WELCOME TO BRING THEM TO MY HOUSE.

5.NEXT TIME IF WILL BE NEEDED OPINION FROM THE MCDONALDS EMPLOYEE,I'M SURE LET YOU KNOW.

6.AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DID SOMETHING GREAT FOR THIS COUNTRY.HAVE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS SERVED IN MILITARY?OR HAVE YOU DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY,HOMELESS SHELTERS,CHURCH ETC?

Comment

O YEA ...ALMOST FORGOT...STOP ACTING LIKE A ANGRY LOOSER AND GET A LIFE DOUCHBAG.

Comment

I think that's 1-0 to usimmigrant
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation