Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-864 ? Wife is abanding

Im living with my wife and i want to move out with her to our own apartment but when i told my wife we are moving my wife asid she is not going to move. Her reasons are mostly that my current landlord has become more then friends with har and promissed her to get her a job ect ... i told her she can still be friends with her after we move and moving will not affect her helping her get the job. However my wife is convinced that if she moves she will loose face and told me she is not going to move with me. In any event if she does not leave with me SHE IS abandoned me

abandinging

If you want to move, then move. You can't be forced to stay. Put in your 30 day notice and make sure you add that both you and her are moving to the new address. Make sure she has a copy. Call the landlord up to your place while she is there and make sure both receive a copy in the presence of all 3 of you. Generally only one of you has to sign it to make it apply to both. If she does not go then she abandoned you.

So lets say this happens !! I move she stays the landlord is cool it.

now what ? and in what order
    divorce ? first ?
    withdraw the 1-864

Can it be withdrawn or amended or vacated by dhl or a Judge ?

and if so for what reasons.?

If my wife abandons me is that cause to show she obivouly can support herself ?.

Im living with my wife and i want to move out with her to our own apartment but when i told my wife we are moving my wife asid she is not going to move. Her reasons are mostly that my current landlord has become more then friends with har and promissed her to get her a job ect ... i told her she can still be friends with her after we move and moving will not affect her helping her get the job. However my wife is convinced that if she moves she will loose face and told me she is not going to move with me. In any event if she does not leave with me SHE IS abandoned me

abandinging

If you want to move, then move. You can't be forced to stay. Put in your 30 day notice and make sure you add that both you and her are moving to the new address. Make sure she has a copy. Call the landlord up to your place while she is there and make sure both receive a copy in the presence of all 3 of you. Generally only one of you has to sign it to make it apply to both. If she does not go then she abandoned you.

So lets say this happens !! I move she stays the landlord is cool it.

now what ? and in what order
    divorce ? first ?
    withdraw the 1-864

Can it be withdrawn or amended or vacated by dhl or a Judge ?

and if so for what reasons.?

If my wife abandons me is that cause to show she obivouly can support herself ?.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by halflife3:
      Im living with my wife and i want to move out with her to our own apartment but when i told my wife we are moving my wife asid she is not going to move. Her reasons are mostly that my current landlord has become more then friends with har and promissed her to get her a job ect ... i told her she can still be friends with her after we move and moving will not affect her helping her get the job. However my wife is convinced that if she moves she will loose face and told me she is not going to move with me. In any event if she does not leave with me SHE IS abandoned me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      If she is going to get a job at the apartment complex, then it may be required by the company that she stay on the premise. If you move, then you could ruin her chances getting that job and helping you with the "rent." If she moves with you and you move that has no access to public transportation and relies totally on you, then you are still controlling her, which she probably does not like.

If you move out and she stays, then you could divorce her, but you cannot withdraw the I-864. That is in effect until she is either a citizen or ten years have passed. She has not abandoned you since the two of you could not decide as husband and wife where to live. It is called irreconcilable divorce, despite the quote you provided.

Some apartment complexes have 60 day notice and if both names are on the lease, then both must sign the notice. If you move out, and take your name off the lease while she stays, the apartment complex will not care as long as the rent is paid by either party or both. I suggest counseling for the both of you ASAP.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I don't know if this guy has a mental problem or what. This has been going on for a long time now. I think this is an immigrant playing a joke with us. No one could possibly be this retarded and be capable of using a computer.

Comment

I told this guy back in Septermber 2007 to divorce her and he still is dealing with it. I am doubting that this is a legitimate post. No one can be this dumb, can they? If he filed in September 2007, he would have been long divorced by now.

Comment

Don't bother telling this guy anything; I told him last year to divorce her and I am stunned he is still married to her. Very very strange.

Comment

Im moving out because i told her that if for any reason i felt uncomfortale living there i wil want to move out i told her that before we moved and she said ok. im moving out because i want for us to get our own place where i can
              not feel like its 2 against one. and where i have
              more freedom smoke,bring girlfiends home and sleep with them in her bed all of those things !! ...just kidden about that part although thats what her ex husband used to do to her she told me.. !! first she said she couldnt move because she helped her with job then she said she is not moving because i have a bad temper and she is afraid of me although yes i do have a bad temper she provolks it with everything she does pisses me off

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bottom line is if she wants to stay there and it really is about the other guy, just leave. File the divorce and be done with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                From the post I read, there is no other guy. The OP said, "I told her she can still be friends with her after we move and moving will not affect her helping her get the job."

Ad for the job, staying in the apartment complex can have something to do with it. Contrary to your knowledge, a majority of large property management associations require that the manager or other staff stay at the premises as required for the job. So, shere she stays can have something with the apartment complex.

But the reality is that halflife is using the situation more as a controlling issue, not something that it would benefit both of them. If he moves out, he files for divorce, end of story. Trying to make it her fault in the divorce can also have something to do with her adjustment of status when removing conditions. Nut hey, you have done this three or four times already Davdah?.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

If i move out and get divorced won't she get deported ? what will she do in this case to stay hear. She has not filed abuse charges on me mostly becasue i have not been home as little as possible . I want to make her pay for all the hotel charges ive been running up
                  not to mentions all the hookers now i ran out of money to move out ...i think yikes !! maybe candi, so****a, sundontshine can give me a rebate ? or loan me some of the pimp loves g money see how she abuses me !! som is right
                  they are just all about fraud and working, and going to school and not about doing anything fun i couldnt get her to do nothing

Comment

halflife; did you ever get your IQ measured? I am serious.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation