The new bill....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    The U.S. Citizen child is not an illegal alien, but it doesn't change the fact that some aliens (both legal and illegal) and citizens, are notorious dead-beat parents who have outstanding child support debts amounting to thousands and thousands, and the state is forced to pick up the slack. These individuals expose their own children to severe emotional distress, intentionally and maliciously creating a burden on society of substantial proportions. These actions are not the result of some inability to pay, or some extraordinary consequences or a misunderstanding of the law, but the known and forceable results of intentional acts caused by greed, it's all about money.

Nobody decides intentionally to get sick, providing healthcare is a matter of humanitarian implications. However, when it comes to failure to pay child support, damages are caused because another decided he or she doesn't want to pay an obligation, because another decided to keep the money, and that's a very different matter; these are intentional acts with predictable consequences and should carry severe weight upon the perpetrators. Note that child support orders are mandated by the Court and the Court will not order an obligation knowing the affected parent cannot cover it.

Nobody should be able to qualify for any form of legalization as long as their child support obligations are not completely satisfied and there's documented evidence to prove it. For once, people should be held accountable for the children they decide to bring into this world, they're not "things" or mistakes, they're precious human beings! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

child support.... DONT GET ME OFF ON CHILD SUPPORT i have a 14 year old that has seen no money since she was 6 and a 12 year old that papa thinks now were here he is running to the finish line quicker!!!! HE will wish he never met me. I might be here, but the german courts although too busy with other things it seems that child support cases are not important..I will find a way tho.

Comment

A child may be eligible, but benefits are ONLY granted to the child in question and ONLY to ensure his or her own well-being. And the "free medical care" mentioned here is restricted to cover ONLY the child, and not the parents. Children or no children, undocumented aliens are entitled only to emergency care under very restricted circumstances.

Comment

I agree along with 75% of Americans that people who broke the law to come here should not be rewarded while those who respect the law receive no such reward. Talk about the wrong message. By the way, no one carries a sign on there back saying "illegal" One must only supply a reasonably authentic looking ID or two (which can be had on the street for $50-$100).
        By the way, being opposed to illegal activity and using fake identification does not make on a racist. Let's stop that name-alling non-sense.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation