Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I am going to my room to mas-turbate before I have a light lunch..."

"In order to acquire a growing and lasting respect in society, it is a good thing, if you possess great talent, to give, early in your youth, a very hard kick to the right shin of the society that you love. After that, be a snob."

"Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure-that of being Salvador Dali"

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing."

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

"It is not necessary for the public to know whether I am joking or whether I am serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself"

"I don't do drugs, I am drugs"

"I am going to my room to mas-turbate before I have a light lunch, if you would like to come and watch"

"There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad."

"The only difference between me and madman is that I am not a madman!"

"Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision."

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction."

"Happy is he who causes a scandal"

"Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them."

"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic"

"What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust"

"I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiac thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality."

"The secret of my influence has always been that it remained secret"

"I am not strange, I am just not normal."

"In order to acquire a growing and lasting respect in society, it is a good thing, if you possess great talent, to give, early in your youth, a very hard kick to the right shin of the society that you love. After that, be a snob."

"Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure-that of being Salvador Dali"

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing."

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

"It is not necessary for the public to know whether I am joking or whether I am serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself"

"I don't do drugs, I am drugs"

"I am going to my room to mas-turbate before I have a light lunch, if you would like to come and watch"

"There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad."

"The only difference between me and madman is that I am not a madman!"

"Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision."

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction."

"Happy is he who causes a scandal"

"Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them."

"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic"

"What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust"

"I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiac thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality."

"The secret of my influence has always been that it remained secret"

"I am not strange, I am just not normal."

Comment

Salvador Dali

Comment

нет конца, как в русском кино, нах.

Comment

TAO is Eternal

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily