Obama for President !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u know i will have to agree with kollerkrot , i wont comment about anything else, obama is a good man and he know's what's he talking about and i dont give a d a m n t what he believes or not or if he's muslim or jews or whatever, this is something personal and it's no body's business, he's very educated person and i think he's a very good man and he have plans and good ideas, iam not with anybody but the truth, i dont care if he becomes the new president or not, but u gatta give this man a chance , like kollerkrot said, at least he know's how to speak , he doesn't need the vice president to be behind his back to tell him what to say and not to say to the media, i care about him as a person

Comment

4now i don't think you really meant that by saying "you really don't know what she said because it was blanked out"..are you kidding me??!!.
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Originally posted by explora:
        4now, I really don't think it was necessary to allude to illegals in making the comparison in your post.

This is in response to the Illegal's soundbites Police (ISP)

I Said the "I" word. aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

It was very necessary to get my point across. There are legal Muslims (aka code word for Arabs)and Blacks in the USA yet they seem to be consistantly disrepected by many int the united states, the world, and even have been on this board. There is more uproar and unwarranted sympathy and concern for undocumented and illegals than for people who are persecuted alone for their religious belief and/or skin color. what is wrong with this picture?

You are prime example. case in point.

Who did you run to defend in this thread? it certainly wasnt the ethnic/racial group that was disrespected.

Comment

You could've still made your point, 4now. I think it's your personal sentiments you wanted to make sure were tossed in as usual.

You know the uproar is because illegal immigration is a hot issue right now. And maybe back in the Mississippi Days of old many didn't believe in the sympathy and concern for blacks either, right, but due to the situation at hand it was warranted.

You made a good comment and I agree but I disagree with your having thrown in the comment, okay? It was fine without it.

Comment

Originally posted by explora:
            <span class="ev_code_BLUE">You could've still made your point, 4now. I think it's your personal sentiments you wanted to make sure were tossed in as usual. </span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">You D a r n Skippy!! But of course, This is why I am 4now</span>

You know the uproar is because illegal immigration is a hot issue right now. And maybe back in the Mississippi Days of old many didn't believe in the sympathy and concern for blacks either, right, but due to the situation at hand it was warranted.

<span class="ev_code_RED">I do not understand what you mean by this Missippi and warranted?</span>

You made a good comment and I agree but I disagree with your having thrown in the comment, okay? It was fine without it.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Thank you 4 the peice of cake... but was it really necessary to spit on it first?</span>

Comment

To Kollerkot: Re your post of 02-06-2008 03:22 PM on this thread, please notice our rules at: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631
              Foul language is not permitted. Please feel free to express your opinion forcefully and passionately, but please leave the foul language out. Please consider this a first notice under our rules. - Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam U. of ILW.COM:
                To Kollerkot: Re your post of 02-06-2008 03:22 PM on this thread, please notice our rules at: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631
                Foul language is not permitted. Please feel free to express your opinion forcefully and passionately, but please leave the foul language out. Please consider this a first notice under our rules. - Sam.

Here someone actually used and spelled out an obscenity and does not get banned; I did NOT use or spell out any obscenity and I got banned immediately !

ILW - LIAR !!! HYPOCRITE!!!
                DEATH TO ILW !!!!!!!!!!!!
                These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

To Michaelthegreat: I have given Kollerkot the first notice, as I did to you. You did use foul language, our language filter automatically filters out some words, see I will type something here: ****ography - I bet that when its posted the first four letters are asterisked out. I am using the reasonable person standard. That is not hypocrisy or lies. There are people with a variety of opinions on immigration on this board - is there anyone here who believes that you are being treated unfairly? - Sam.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs