Immigration Law Question: Visitor visa denied

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the moderator left the building again. This place has turned into a real $hithole.

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

They were given a reason. All visa application denials are given a written response siting the facts and law on which the denial was based.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE2:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    No venom was spewed. Just an observation that the need to post the same diatribe over and over again is a bit manic. Trust me, this forum nor any of its members are worth getting your boxers in a twist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do not decide what my signature line is and if I want to have it few paragraphs long so it will be.
                    It doesn't give you grounds to call my posts a "blathering" (especially when compared to yours). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. It's a free country and if you want to display yourself as ILW's resident idiot, it's your choice.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE2:
                      No venom was spewed. Just an observation that the need to post the same diatribe over and over again is a bit manic. Trust me, this forum nor any of its members are worth getting your boxers in a twist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do not decide what my signature line is and if I want to have it few paragraphs long so it will be.
                      It doesn't give you grounds to call my posts a "blathering" (especially when compared to yours). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. It's a free country and if you want to display yourself as ILW's resident idiot, it's your choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I can tell is that reading my posts touched your sensitive nerve (why else unprovokedly lash out with personal attacks and name calling).

Given the fact that I have harsh words about extreme-numb-nut religious Taliban-Puritan dimwits, Mullah-Limbaugh supporters , horse thieves (such as Pat Robertson) and modern incarnation of Bolshevism under the banner of Tea Party , your reaction goes a long way to show your true colors.

Call me all you want, it is obvious who you are.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Call me all you want, it is obvious who you are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, who am I?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                          I must have missed that posting of Hudson's in which he told us in which embassy or consulate he has worked....???
                          and yet somehow claims to know with a certainty how over several thousand consular officers make decisions...amazing....why hasn't the State Dept reached out to you to run their entire consular operations?
                          Visa applicants are NOT entitled to the protection of our Constitution, even if they are standing on the grounds of the embassy..our embassies are not U.S. territories nor states...
                          but again...remind all of us in which consulates or embassies you have worked?
                          Did you take the consular training course?
                          Have you ever worked in the field of immigration law?
                          Now, I am pretty sure that you won't answer these questions, for several reasons, not the least of which is you lack the courage to do so.
                          But all of us are pretty confident that you have no experience base from which to draw your often erroneous conclusions...nor do you 'know' how a particular visa section's officers make their decisions each and every day...you are just full of baloney. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, according to your own experience, you have not worked in any embassy or consulate either. Additionally, accordign to you, all your experience can be summed up with a short, very short, two year stint as a paralegal whereby you decibed upon yourself that you knew more than the attorney you worked for.

Any expat who has lived abroad, any person who has had dealings with the U.S. embassy or consulate knows this to be true. There is always at least one foreign service officer that will always make it more difficult than it really should be.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Let me clarify (as S12 would say, for comprehension skills challenged):

1. Every US Citizen has a STAKE (Ownership) in a Government.
                            Every US Citizen does NOT have a STAKE(Ownership) of private business one deals out there.

Therefore, US Gov owes to its stakeholders an equal treatment ans service, whereas private business doesn't.
                            This is one of the main reasons why private company CAN deny you service at whim, but US Gov never does nor can.

2. Just because you have a Stake(Ownership) of US Gov still does NOT make US Gov work under same regulations and laws as a private business.
                            US Supreme Courts specifically drawn lines between Public and Private domains and in those rulings clarified what and why is legal under Private vs Public authority (there were court cases challenging these very concepts and thus some cases ended up in Supreme Court which clearly ruled on these matters).

Just because you are ignorant of simple facts of US Public/Gov vs Private domains doesn't entitle you pontificate here and call me a daft.

214.b in fact can be thrown at ya without any further explanations and NO ONE owes you ANY FURTHER explanation , but I already explained reasons for this and it has nothing to do with what you made of it.

No, you ignorant of facts fool, US Gov does NOT use capricious and arbitrary decisions all the time.
                            Moreover, there are specific Federal Court rulings that order specific individuals and entities to reverse their actions BECAUSE it was taken arbitrarily and capriciously.
                            It is clear to me that you have never read or searched for any Federal Appeals court cases where these matters were repeatedly clarified.
                            Don't think you are in India , Mister, this is NOT India, this is United States of America!

As to foreign embassies, since Visa matters fall under the 'National Interest' and Foreign Affairs' matters and also due to jurisdictional location (out of reach of US Federal Judiciary) , the employees of said agencies are: a) Vested greater degree of power in exercising a discretion and b) Are not subject to accountability before US Federal Judiciary.
                            I already stated this very clearly but you are too ignorant of these concepts to grasp it.

Irrelevant. No comment.

US entities located outside of US are NOT subject to US Federal Judiciary and are not under jurisdiction of US Federal Courts.
                            You are extremely ignorant of US Laws if you do not know this.
                            US Embassies are NOT on US soil , they are on foreign soil!

Being subject to US Government or subject to US Laws in no way makes them subject to authority of US Judiciary.
                            You can NOT sue in US Federal court any action any US embassy employee takes outside of US Federal Court Jurisdiction, period.
                            US State Department DOES fully control its' employees, but where did you see me state otherwise?

Read above and do at least very basic research of US Constitution, Laws and Regulations governing INA, foreign missions abroad and Federal Judicial authority and oversight before you make fool of yourself exposing your ignorance for all to see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            More gibberish from Olde who appears to contradict himself with every sentence he posts.
                            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation