Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Insanity is alway Insanity. It can never equate to genious. The law of equilibrium does not apply. There are things you cannot see but you can feel. Some times vision can be deceive you. It does not tell the true story. What you see is not what you get.
    I totally agree with this statement. Be good if certain people knew the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Respectfully Beg To Differ. Because At Times We Know What We Know, We Know What We Don't Know And We Don't Know What We Don't Know.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Insanity is alway Insanity. It can never equate to genious. The law of equilibrium does not apply. There are things you cannot see but you can feel. Some times vision can be deceive you. It does not tell the true story. What you see is not what you get.
      I totally agree with this statement. Be good if certain people knew the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Respectfully Beg To Differ. Because At Times We Know What We Know, We Know What We Don't Know And We Don't Know What We Don't Know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Confused as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

Is Ok. Sometimes Not Thinking At All Reveals The Best Answers!

Hot Tub Anyone????
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Is Ok. Sometimes Not Thinking At All Reveals The Best Answers!
          MIR lives by this motto.

That, and the discovery of poo.

Why can't insanity equate to genius? A stopped clock is right twice a day. Give enough monkeys enough typewriters and they'll complete the works of Shakespeare. Anything is possible.
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by JermCool:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is Ok. Sometimes Not Thinking At All Reveals The Best Answers!
            MIR lives by this motto.

That, and the discovery of poo.

Why can't insanity equate to genius? A stopped clock is right twice a day. Give enough monkeys enough typewriters and they'll complete the works of Shakespeare. Anything is possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Monkeys provided they are injected with some sort of chemicals otherwise Monkeys won't know how to type or for that matter won't know what the keyboard is.
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

• It's called random chance!

For the love of... Haven't you seen Rainman? A Beautiful Mind? Mercury Rising?

What do they teach in schools these days?
              --------------------
              "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• What do they teach in schools these days?
                South Park JC lol

Comment

What do they teach in schools these days?
                  I don't know been few years since I left it behind. Care to share?

Comment

• How would I know? I graduated ages ago.
                    --------------------

Comment

• Where is Sam?
                      Why rules aren't being enforced
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• been wondering about that too E.

Comment

• Let's PM him and ask him to clean up the board!

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• I'll do that right now

Comment

• Me too

Comment

How would I know? I graduated ages ago.
                                Then why give the advice?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation