This IS a moderated forum, the rules WILL be enforced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your d*** should be cutoff, if you rob someone your hands should be cutoff. I know this is extreme but this will deter other people from committing crime. Why do people cheat, lie, deceit, commit crime in the first place? I still don't get it. Is it in their culture, upbringing, persona? I am still searching for the answers.

Law and USCIS don't go together. They go completely opposite. I still have yet to see how USCIS can effectively implement any law. They are bunch of idiots sitting there twiddling their thumbs on what to do and what not to do. The entire immigration system is designed to help people cheat and bypass every law with every loophole available. The EOIR is very notorious in that. I am sure you are well aware of that. So then I question what is the law within the context of USCIS?
    So you think you're above the law!
    Better than anybody.

So tell me DC aka WUSNH aka MakeitRight?

did you put a virus on Sprint computer?

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
      Of course I can't change the law, but WE can change the law. I respectfully disagree with you when you say We Can't Change The Law. These laws are created by public servants like Senators and Congressman appointed by us. If we take a hard stance on the issues and march into their office, you will see some results.

I see your point and that is what I am against. People are abusing our system left and right and when you go to USCIS they say we know this is happening, but go to your lawmakers and tell them to change the law. People who are abiding by laws are not getting anywhere, not getting any justice but who are breaking the laws are seeing speedy results. So what does this tell you? That breaking law is much more beneficial than following the law.
      What I meant was more that leaping on people here isn't going to make a l.ick of difference - you need to join a like-minded organization and lobby for change.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• I know who WUSC is.

Comment

• Got My Attention! Who?????
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• So, what are the final rulings, Sam?

Comment

• Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              So, what are the final rulings, Sam?
              BROWN NOSER!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• I just hope that WUSC and nutter are not friends.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  So, what are the final rulings, Sam?
                  BROWN NOSER!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT!!! Just trying to push some posts down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                    I just hope that WUSC and nutter are not friends.
                    Glad You Stopped By Sprint Dear
                    Theres a New ILW Test.

Please Reduce Your Clothing and Put On This Robe Please. Someone Will Be With You In a Few Minutes Dear. Please Enjoy The Complimentary cocktails While You wait!

We have Schnapps!!!

Sorry For The Wait Dear, Someone Will Be With You Shortly!

More Schnapps While You wait????

4 Hours Later, More Schnapps Luv?????

You are two of the most busy men in this country and in my own small way I have also a good many calls upon me.

I regret exceedingly that i cannot help you in this matter, and any continuation of this interview would be a waste of time!
                    Quote = S.H.

Comment

• Someone didn't take their meds today
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Sam, I have a request please and see if your tech guru could do this?..

When you chose to press ignore on someone's ID, you don't get to see their posts, except if they are the OP.
                        Could you change it at all, to where you also do not see the ID anywhere?
                        It would be nice if when ignoring someone, when they post on same thread, that you didn't even see their ID too. That way it would be like they never existed

Comment

• Sam...

you're not on the iggy bin list as of today!

Comment

• Originally posted by speed_025:
                            Sam...

you're not on the iggy bin list as of today!
                            But you can come into the jiggy wiggy instead

Comment

• hope thats not sam

Comment

• -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs