This IS a moderated forum, the rules WILL be enforced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't agree with you more Davdah! This statement is especially beautiful and classy:

"The truth will be digested by virtue of the diplomacy used to deliver it."

Some posters here assume that most members/regulars here can't think and make the distinction. They think they are the voice crying in the wilderness warning the Americans against the illegal aliens, fraud marriages and what-have-you and justify that to put down an entire country. The rigidity of their small thinking doesn't allow them to realize that people who come to the US may not always be "criminals, illegals, fraudsters" since some are here following the immigration laws to a T.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
      Thanks. The point of that was the signature line he uses. So, even if what he says is true there is a negative stigma attached to it with an assumed agenda.
      Now what agenda do I have other than protecting and keeping my good ol America safe? Is being patriotic an issue now?
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

• Now what agenda do I have other than protecting and keeping my good ol America safe? Is being patriotic an issue now?
        and how do you this?

by throwing false accusation to every people on this board? Needless to say , you are accusing this forum as illegal alien supporter?

The charge you are throwing against any person on this forum is not evidence of guilt.

The Government has the burden of proving a person guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and if it fails to do so the person is (so far as the law is concerned) not guilty.

Comment

WUNH, the apparent agenda is from the harshness of your signature line. Let what you write or do make the point. And even then exercise a little discretion to make the pill easier to swallow.
          So now what is so wrong in being against Fraudsters, Criminals and people who disobey the law?
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

• I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Maybe Showing These Words And Showing Diligence In The Presentation, Might Make Those That Do come with bad intentions think twice???

I Also see Nothing Wrong With It.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              WUNH, the apparent agenda is from the harshness of your signature line. Let what you write or do make the point. And even then exercise a little discretion to make the pill easier to swallow.
              So now what is so wrong in being against Fraudsters, Criminals and people who disobey the law? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is wrong is making the assumption that everyone coming to this forum for help is a fraudster or criminal. This is not a forum that supports illegal aliens. It is one to provide help and advice - nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like it, you are invited to leave any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                So now what is so wrong in being against Fraudsters, Criminals and people who disobey the law? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is wrong is making the assumption that everyone coming to this forum for help is a fraudster or criminal. This is not a forum that supports illegal aliens. It is one to provide help and advice - nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like it, you are invited to leave any time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well what can I do if most of them who come here are fraudsters trying to get an advice on how to bypass the system like Jsalas who is TPS, someone just posted of Brazilian boyfriend who flew in the plane without inspection, I smell drug lord, some one who got divorced and is filing I751 and is wondering if marrying another USC will save the deportation, these are only few examples. Now how do these people end up at ILW seeking advice...let me guess word of mouth that every fraudster gets a tip, or may be word of mouth that ILW is for fraudster, etc.

Comment

There isn't.

Diplomacy The ability in telling someone to go to hell and having them enjoy the trip.
                  Now Davdah...you are such an intelligent guy compared to Hudson and since when did you start speaking like Hudson. What diplomacy? Did these fraudsters and criminals used diplomacy before screwing United States and USC? Nada...so why should I?

Comment

• the U.S. has screwed us all

Comment

• Originally posted by explora:
                      the U.S. has screwed us all
                      THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? YOU ARE WELCOME TO GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY SO WE HAVE ONE MORE SIT ON THE PLANE THAT IS BEING READY FOR MASS DEPORTATION.

Comment

• The problem with your argument, WUSC, is that we're not telling them how to bypass the law. Most responses are stating what the law will allow. The law does give an overstayer a means to adjust his/her status in the US, and the law does allow an illegal a path to residency, albeit with a few more hurdles and a trip home. If you don't want to see those answers on the board, then lobby for changes in the law.

If their circumstances are extreme, then it's up to the immigration officials to sort. Not us. They're the ones that have to decide if the cases are fraudulent or eligible for entry. Here, for the most part, they're simply told how to start proceedings.

And I think Davdah was probably referring to you. If you want to be taken seriously, your current modus operandi is failing.
                        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                          There isn't.

Diplomacy The ability in telling someone to go to hell and having them enjoy the trip.
                          Now Davdah...you are such an intelligent guy compared to Hudson and since when did you start speaking like Hudson. What diplomacy? Did these fraudsters and criminals used diplomacy before screwing United States and USC? Nada...so why should I? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I mean about diplomacy is having your position looked at with some credibility. If you come across like an extremist zealot you will be branded as one. Wouldn't matter if you're 100% right or not. Sometimes the messenger does get shot.

In a post or two ago you pointed out a few posters and their situation. For example, the TPS individual. No need to point out her road blocks. They already exist in current law. She can't adjust based on a marriage. No need to beat any drum. The girl with the Brazilian BF on the small plane. Not many people would know what circumstances indicate a drug runner. To most a simple explanation, like the one she probably got, would sound credible. Will he get to stay? Probably not. Again, the law will take care of it. If anything she sounded like she got duped. But the duping would stop at USCIS. They know better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to respectfully disagree with you on certain points. Yes, I do admit I come out as zealot but that is my personality. I do not believe in being soft on law-breakers and criminals. In fact, I think we ought to establish laws like them Middle East countries like where you rape a woman, your d*** should be cutoff, if you rob someone your hands should be cutoff. I know this is extreme but this will deter other people from committing crime. Why do people cheat, lie, deceit, commit crime in the first place? I still don't get it. Is it in their culture, upbringing, persona? I am still searching for the answers.

Law and USCIS don't go together. They go completely opposite. I still have yet to see how USCIS can effectively implement any law. They are bunch of idiots sitting there twiddling their thumbs on what to do and what not to do. The entire immigration system is designed to help people cheat and bypass every law with every loophole available. The EOIR is very notorious in that. I am sure you are well aware of that. So then I question what is the law within the context of USCIS?

Comment

There isn't.

Now Davdah...you are such an intelligent guy compared to Hudson and since when did you start speaking like Hudson. What diplomacy? Did these fraudsters and criminals used diplomacy before screwing United States and USC? Nada...so why should I? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I mean about diplomacy is having your position looked at with some credibility. If you come across like an extremist zealot you will be branded as one. Wouldn't matter if you're 100% right or not. Sometimes the messenger does get shot.

In a post or two ago you pointed out a few posters and their situation. For example, the TPS individual. No need to point out her road blocks. They already exist in current law. She can't adjust based on a marriage. No need to beat any drum. The girl with the Brazilian BF on the small plane. Not many people would know what circumstances indicate a drug runner. To most a simple explanation, like the one she probably got, would sound credible. Will he get to stay? Probably not. Again, the law will take care of it. If anything she sounded like she got duped. But the duping would stop at USCIS. They know better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to respectfully disagree with you on certain points. Yes, I do admit I come out as zealot but that is my personality. I do not believe in being soft on law-breakers and criminals. In fact, I think we ought to establish laws like them Middle East countries like where you rape a woman, your d*** should be cutoff, if you rob someone your hands should be cutoff. I know this is extreme but this will deter other people from committing crime. Why do people cheat, lie, deceit, commit crime in the first place? I still don't get it. Is it in their culture, upbringing, persona? I am still searching for the answers.

Law and USCIS don't go together. They go completely opposite. I still have yet to see how USCIS can effectively implement any law. They are bunch of idiots sitting there twiddling their thumbs on what to do and what not to do. The entire immigration system is designed to help people cheat and bypass every law with every loophole available. The EOIR is very notorious in that. I am sure you are well aware of that. So then I question what is the law within the context of USCIS? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, care to share your story why you are so bitter about all of this? It might give some insight to the obsession you have regarding immigration.

Comment

Law and USCIS don't go together. They go completely opposite. I still have yet to see how USCIS can effectively implement any law. They are bunch of idiots sitting there twiddling their thumbs on what to do and what not to do. The entire immigration system is designed to help people cheat and bypass every law with every loophole available. The EOIR is very notorious in that. I am sure you are well aware of that. So then I question what is the law within the context of USCIS?
                              Whether you believe they're implementing the law correctly doesn't matter. The fact is that they are the ones charged with implementing it. If you don't like it, then sitting here abusing people on this forum is not going to help. We can't change the law.

I actually agree with you on many points. The legal immigration system has bred many of it's own problems. So long as there's loopholes, people will find them, and frankly, those loopholes sometimes make for a much more attractive prospect. If you came here wanting to know how to get your wife to the US, which story would you listen to and which route would you take? The one where she came over on a visa waiver or tourist visa, overstayed then adjusted her status and had a green card in less than 6 months, or the one where they did it right from the beginning and are still not together a year and a half later?
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• Originally posted by Aroha:
                                Whether you believe they're implementing the law correctly doesn't matter. The fact is that they are the ones charged with implementing it. If you don't like it, then sitting here abusing people on this forum is not going to help. We can't change the law.

I actually agree with you on many points. The legal immigration system has bred many of it's own problems. So long as there's loopholes, people will find them, and frankly, those loopholes sometimes make for a much more attractive prospect. If you came here wanting to know how to get your wife to the US, which story would you listen to and which route would you take? The one where she came over on a visa waiver or tourist visa, overstayed then adjusted her status and had a green card in less than 6 months, or the one where they did it right from the beginning and are still not together a year and a half later? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course I can't change the law, but WE can change the law. I respectfully disagree with you when you say We Can't Change The Law. These laws are created by public servants like Senators and Congressman appointed by us. If we take a hard stance on the issues and march into their office, you will see some results.

I see your point and that is what I am against. People are abusing our system left and right and when you go to USCIS they say we know this is happening, but go to your lawmakers and tell them to change the law. People who are abiding by laws are not getting anywhere, not getting any justice but who are breaking the laws are seeing speedy results. So what does this tell you? That breaking law is much more beneficial than following the law.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation