Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey JoeSchmo, Acelaw, anyone else who remembers me - Good News Finally!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey JoeSchmo, Acelaw, anyone else who remembers me - Good News Finally!!

Hi! I haven't been here forever, used to post as Lurker. My husband FINALLY, three years after getting his work auth and SS card, has been approved for PERMANENT residency! That's the one good thing about them screwing around all this time; we totally skipped the conditional stage! As you can imagine we are thrilled and relieved.

Hope things are going well for all of you (I know there are Koelsch I think, a man waiting for his fiance's ok (she is British) and others whose user names I cannot recall - anyway take care and best of everything to you all.

Hi! I haven't been here forever, used to post as Lurker. My husband FINALLY, three years after getting his work auth and SS card, has been approved for PERMANENT residency! That's the one good thing about them screwing around all this time; we totally skipped the conditional stage! As you can imagine we are thrilled and relieved.

Hope things are going well for all of you (I know there are Koelsch I think, a man waiting for his fiance's ok (she is British) and others whose user names I cannot recall - anyway take care and best of everything to you all.

Comment

Yay!

Been wondering where you've been!
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Remember when they first required registration here? During the changeover I lost my ability to be Lurker and was all bummed out thinking no one would know me if I posted under a different name. Plus we were in such a boring state of limbo I never had anything new to update.

How are things with you? And what WAS that guy's name whose fiance is British and they were in process too??

Comment

Congrats Lurker, now you must take back all the bad things said about INS (the former dept).You should of changed your screen name , Lurker brings up images of sordid characters peeping in windows and such,LOLOL
          Lurk on!!!

Comment

CONGRATS!!

Comment

Avoiding the conditional period has saved you years - so now you went from being way behind to being way ahead!

Way to go - congratulations!

ARQU

Comment

Hi lucker...

i dont know u but congratulations....

Comment

Congrats. I remember you.
                  Have a nice day

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily