Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE CHILDREN OF JESUS ARE MARCHING FOR HUMANITY!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jean2005
    replied
    I know mexican kids that had their entire spanish evaporated in 2 years, so 12 years is more then enought to forget how to speak spanish.

Remember that you're no bilangual,thus you dont know how this can happen.

Let me expalin to you how it happened to me..When i started going to school in the U.S, i stopped speaking spanish and never really had anyone to speak it to...After the first 3 years, i noticed that i would mumble to speak it, but i never worried about it because i knew i might not need it...i clearly understand spanish, but i can no longer speak it like i used to 12 years ago and ill have a hard time if i was in mexico righ now.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    We , at WWW.FAIRUS.ORG, support building huge brick ovens !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Enough
    replied
    Yeah..Yeah..It's my fault you screwed up. Typical bull**** excuse. Don't you get it? You put yourself in this situation. It's nobody's fault or responsibility but your own. I doubt you can forget how to speak spanish in 12 years. You're a liar and you already flunked the test that would have "challenged" you to see if you deserve to stay when you came here ILLEGALLY!!!

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    God knows that crossing the border , hoping to ea, will never be a sin.

Rejoicing seeing others get separated and break families is a sin...being happy just because im suffering is a sin..bein happy because i will starve is a sin....

My mother passed away a year after i crossed in..where will i go once im deported to mexico..where will i get my next meal..i dont even speak spanish anymore so how will i communicate..but yet, you would rather see me in mexico then pu me throught a test that would challenge me and see whether i deserve o stay.

may god bless you eventhought you have a evil mind.

Leave a comment:

• Enough
    replied
    The future is in your hands troll. Don't try to blame people for your problems. You knew the risks of coming into this country illegally. Who's fault is that? What goes around, comes around is right. You chose to break our laws and now the chickens have come home to roost. It was your decision, now be a man and live with it instead of trying to blame others for your poor choices.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    If im deported then let it be...what comes around comes around...I may be the one suffering today and stressing about my future, but tommorow, god migh decide to make you pay and hurt you or a loved one. Who knows, tommorow, god might take away your mother,kids etc with a car accident or soemthing else.

Its nice to smile when others are suffering, but god is watching whyle you rejoice seeing others suffer and he will one day put you on the spot...

Leave a comment:

• Enough
    replied
    And may God bless you with a safe journey back home either voluntarily or via the ICE express.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Its easy to bash others when you're not in their shoes...May god help you.

Leave a comment:

• Enough
    replied
    Why don't you pray for Mexico to get its **** together instead? That way you won't have to sneak into another country to get a "better" life.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    I pray everynight for my brother and sisters that are working very hard to feed their family..i also pray for the ones that do no like them and wants them out of the country and ino poverty....I ask god to please lead us hrought those dark momment and help us all.

I also want to pray for all my brohers and sisters who was rounded up during this past raid and hopefully, they will be released and allowed to live in he u.s.

thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    when did Jesus father children? Gosh, I sure don't remember that chapter in the bible....and where does it say in the bible that illegals can sneak into the US and scam welfare and medical benefits....which chapter was that again?

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    Jesus hated Mexican illegal immigrants !

Read New Testament, you morons !

Leave a comment:

• Sunita
    replied
    Jean2005 The bible have laws so is every country in the world ,had you people who are illegals immigrant was law abiding citizen then you would'nt have found yourself in that position that you are all in.Yes some maybe victims that their parents break the law when they were kids but many times children paid for the parents mistake that's not something unusual.I noticed you are saying evil dont want to share food with you why would you want food from evil?I thought the promised land was heaven not USA.Jesus teaches you to covet what your neighbour have?You Illegals are wrong to break the laws of the United States so beg and pray for amnesty don't go and bully for amnesty.

Leave a comment:

• LieMaster
    replied
    STOP YOUR CHEAP LIES, Jean2005 !!!

GOD (aka NATURE) is Darwinist and favors the mentality of Rats !

Immigrants shall be trampled under allmighty RAT feet of ours !

WE are www.fairus.org !!!

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/even...NlYwNzc25hdg--

WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS IN A FIGHT AGAINST BIGOTERY AND NATIVISM.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation