Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE CHILDREN OF JESUS ARE MARCHING FOR HUMANITY!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If im deported then let it be...what comes around comes around...I may be the one suffering today and stressing about my future, but tommorow, god migh decide to make you pay and hurt you or a loved one. Who knows, tommorow, god might take away your mother,kids etc with a car accident or soemthing else.

Its nice to smile when others are suffering, but god is watching whyle you rejoice seeing others suffer and he will one day put you on the spot...

Comment

The future is in your hands troll. Don't try to blame people for your problems. You knew the risks of coming into this country illegally. Who's fault is that? What goes around, comes around is right. You chose to break our laws and now the chickens have come home to roost. It was your decision, now be a man and live with it instead of trying to blame others for your poor choices.

Comment

God knows that crossing the border , hoping to ea, will never be a sin.

Rejoicing seeing others get separated and break families is a sin...being happy just because im suffering is a sin..bein happy because i will starve is a sin....

My mother passed away a year after i crossed in..where will i go once im deported to mexico..where will i get my next meal..i dont even speak spanish anymore so how will i communicate..but yet, you would rather see me in mexico then pu me throught a test that would challenge me and see whether i deserve o stay.

may god bless you eventhought you have a evil mind.

Comment

Yeah..Yeah..It's my fault you screwed up. Typical bull**** excuse. Don't you get it? You put yourself in this situation. It's nobody's fault or responsibility but your own. I doubt you can forget how to speak spanish in 12 years. You're a liar and you already flunked the test that would have "challenged" you to see if you deserve to stay when you came here ILLEGALLY!!!

Comment

We , at WWW.FAIRUS.ORG, support building huge brick ovens !!!!!!

Comment

I know mexican kids that had their entire spanish evaporated in 2 years, so 12 years is more then enought to forget how to speak spanish.

Remember that you're no bilangual,thus you dont know how this can happen.

Let me expalin to you how it happened to me..When i started going to school in the U.S, i stopped speaking spanish and never really had anyone to speak it to...After the first 3 years, i noticed that i would mumble to speak it, but i never worried about it because i knew i might not need it...i clearly understand spanish, but i can no longer speak it like i used to 12 years ago and ill have a hard time if i was in mexico righ now.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation